• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Namine and Xion, Kairi?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apasstrife

i think they are ... can anyone help? =]

there's more than 10 post about this..... if you wanted to know who they are and their conections, read the other posts......but you will only find theories coz its a mistery full of questions and empty spaces.......we know they are conected.... the other is unknow....

contestimulation

I wrote this for another thread, but more people should see it :) its pretty sweet
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Somebody on the forums said that Ino (Anagram of Xion) means linked, or connected, or more then 1, or something similar to that.

I found a few qoutes from Kingdom Hearts Characters we all know and love, that are in Kingdom Hearts Insider.

Twilight Town.
In the pod room Sora sleeps.
Namine: If it's connected to another memory, surely she can't endure it
Diz: She?

They are most likely talking about Xion, my guess is that she was born from Sora's memories, with a little bit of Kairi mixed in.

Xion: How can two people be the same?

She is probably talking about Roxas and herself, seeing as they are both from Sora.

Riku defeats Xion, she is fallen over, the keyblade that left her hand disappears.
Xion: You say this keyblade is a fake...? Don't say such a selfish thing!

Because she is a part of Sora, she can wield a keyblade, but because she is not a direct Nobody/Heartless from Sora and is from Kairi, she wields a fake(ish) Keyblade. And we all gotta belief in Riku cuse he is da man.

Last edited:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Namine is a Special Nobody, born when Kairi's Pure Heart left Sora's Body. She is made up of just about nothing, yet emerged as Kairi's Nobody from Sora's B+S because the Heart that left an imprint on her is Kairi's. She is made of nothing since Kairi kept her B+S, and Sora's moved on to become Roxas, leaving Namine to be nothing more than a fleeting shadow, as AtW describes her.

As for Xion, no one knows. I personally find there to be far more lines connecting between her and Aqua, than between her and Kairi.
She's a Nobody. Her true identity would be logically the person she looks the most like. Thus, she herself asks about Kairi.
To begin with though, Aqua and Kairi and Xion all look painfully like each other, so saying her looks relate her to one, relate her to the other as well. It's just that everyone involved knew about Kairi while no one involved save for perhaps Xemnas and perhaps a few chosen apprentices knew about Aqua - and even if they knew, that motive would they have to tell her about it?
Then we have the point Xion just about said in the most recent trailer that Roxas's Memories flowed out from him and into her, and then asked about how she appeared to him. Memories are the replacement Heart for a Nobody; should Xion be receiving Memories not her original Self's, it would explain her looking like someone she might not really be (Kairi, KH1 age), as well as her identity crisis.

Axel338

thx for the help :D

but this is my theory ... ( don't hate on me! plz )

ok the first part of what rain said ....

but the second part i think Xion is kairi's original nobody beacuse like sora ... roxas looks like ven becuase ven went inside of the little sora and terra into riku. But aqua was at hollow bastion , so she went inside of kairi when kairi was little

making Xion when sora released kairi's heart from him ... right?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Terra probably didn't go into Riku. Not until Xehanort's Heartless did and we assume Terra became Xehanort by fusing with MX or something. Which is the most likely theory nowadays, if only for the visual resemblance.
Also, Nomura said once that one member of TAV is unrelated to SRK. So Ven and Sora are obviously related (unless that's the biggest red herring in the history of everything), which leaves us either with Terra and Riku unrelated (though Terra gave Riku the Keyblade), and Aqua we know nothing about, so we know nothing to keep her from being related to Kairi. So one of your guesses will have to be wrong by definition, before we get to the various flaws each part will have (Sora and Ven aside, of course).

Terra wouldn't do it because it's not his nature. He has Xehanort to become, and if not Xehanort, than the Lingering Sentiment whose existence is canon, while Sora fighting him isn't really.
Aqua has her armor that needs to not only get to the Room of Sleep as shown in FM+, but also meet Xehanort/Xemnas - seeing how he remembers her on a minimal level and I think that, seeing his lack of Memories of his life before Xehanort, would indicate a direct connection between Aqua and either Xemnas or Xehanort at one point or another. That does link us to possibly them doing something in relation to Kairi, but the other side of the coin - we have nothing concrete to base that on. At all.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
thx for the help :D
but this is my theory ... ( don't hate on me! plz )
Why would we do that?

ok the first part of what rain said ....

but the second part i think Xion is kairi's original nobody
I sorta agree but i also think she is also part sora's nobody because technically Kairi cannot have a nobody or a heartless because she is a POH.

beacuse like sora ...
?
roxas looks like ven becuase ven went inside of the little sora and terra into riku. But aqua was at hollow bastion , so she went inside of kairi when kairi was little
making Xion when sora released kairi's heart from him ... right?
I disagree with this statement

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I still hold Xion's a lot easier to explain by making her non Kairi related.
Kairi we know can't cast off a Nobody on her own. Having Xion come from someone else would be easier to pull off than explain Xion being born on the night of the storm where Kairi's Heart moved to Sora's Body, for instance.

taygarwin

It's always obvious that everyone is related somehow...all of them are connected by their "destinies". Like Roxas and Namine are Nobodies (which is even debatable), and are connected to Kairi and Sora. Ven looks a lot like Roxas...you have to wonder about that. She could be, but I'm not totally sure. Memories need to be revealed if anyone's going to figure that out.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
It's always obvious that everyone is related somehow...all of them are connected by their "destinies". Like Roxas and Namine are Nobodies (which is even debatable), and are connected to Kairi and Sora. Ven looks a lot like Roxas...you have to wonder about that. She could be, but I'm not totally sure. Memories need to be revealed if anyone's going to figure that out.
What makes you think everyone is related some how that does not sound right.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It depends on whether or not that counts as a relation.
For a moment let's assume Sora has a part of Ven's Being inside of him, and that the KK would not count as part of Terra's, what with not being Terra's own Keyblade. Such a relation would make Terra giving Riku the KK to be just about irrelevant, if it turns out Aqua had to do with Kairi being a PoH or something, for instance.
Terra'd have to do with SRK, but he's not related to them in that manner. Ven and Aqua (going by this scenario) are so related, they're parts of SRK. Terra, on the other hand, probably moved on to become related to Xehanort. Now that would tie back to Riku, but again - it all depends on your definition of 'related'.

keyblade-user

well here's the thing (plz dont attack me if im wrong)

in the trailer ven picked up the kingdom key so based on what someone said terra couldnt have given riku the kk bcuz he picked up kkdarkside (the golden one) and maybe in some way aqua and riku are connected bcuz she picked up the way to dawn. so maybe some part of ven's being transfered to sora giving him the kingdom key and making roxas look like ven. and then maybe some part of aqua's being l8r gave riku the way to dawn when the time was right and terra trusted mickey with kk darkside and the future of his friend's wishes of the keyblades.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
in the trailer ven picked up the kingdom key so based on what someone said terra couldnt have given riku the kk bcuz he picked up kkdarkside (the golden one) and maybe in some way aqua and riku are connected bcuz she picked up the way to dawn.

That secret ending was a non-canon concept video. It's not to be taken as fact.

Ven picked up the WtD. The one that picked up the KK was Terra, leaving Aqua Mickey's Inverse Kingdom Key.

Terra is confirmed to have a Keyblade of his own. He chose Riku to be the Wielder for the KK, regardless of his own Keyblade, as far as we know at his point in time.

so maybe some part of ven's being transfered to sora giving him the kingdom key and making roxas look like ven.

Ven and Sora being related probably had to do with the KK moving to Sora at all, but that's not how he originally got it. He got it from Riku on the night the Islands disappeared.

Skykh

I think this is more logicall

Sora=Roxas=Ven

Riku=Xion=Terra

Kairi=Naminé=Aqua

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back