• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Namine and Xion, Kairi?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I'm pretty sure that Ven picked up the Way to the Dawn.... To me that's likely, because otherwise I wouldn't remember it it if was more mundane, like Ven grabbing the Kingdom Key. Since I'm finding it difficult to understand this part, I'll look at it from both sides. Neither Terra nor Riku ever picked up or held the Inverse Kingdom Key. Except Aqua picked up the Inverse Kingdom Key...

EDIT: Wait, what? How'd Xion get linked into this mess? Don't just involve her because both Xion and Roxas have, okay? Because that's not any kind of reason to link her in to this, at least, not with the information we have.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The character closest to being put into the plot for the sake of being with someone is Kairi, and even then she's a PoH that got to use a Keyblade so her plot basis is legit, and her romantic interest - not yet officially canon.
Then we have Xion being related more to Roxas and Axel to be that much 'together' with Riku.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Just don't bring up Axel, for the love of God, don't.

Terra would be the closest thing to Axel, as that's been mentioned. A new character? If so, why haven't se seen them yet?

Skykh

If she exist before COM why they not name Organization XIV ?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
For reasons not yet revealed.

Wow, I posted in response to the Organization XIV thing, but damn, this turned out mildly ambiguous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back