• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is namine a nobody???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

heavens wrath

was namine ever stated to be a nobody?(if she was ignore the rest) in COM they always refered to her as a witch n diz wanted riku to expose of her after soras memories return which might mean diz didnt no wat namine was. Sayin this if the unbirths have a connection to memories wouldnt namines power come into pla with that thoery she was able to constrict the heart like the unbirths symbol n change a persons memories n since kairi was a princess of heart doent that mean she has no darkness in her so her half of the heart wouldnt create a nobody. So if namine wasnt a nobody n roxas was soras xion might be something in between a link between the two using kairis pure heart and soras heart meaning that since kairis heart is unable to produce a nobody n sora is able to what would be created when their hearts are one?

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
was namine ever stated to be a nobody?(if she was ignore the rest) in COM they always refered to her as a witch n diz wanted riku to expose of her after soras memories return which might mean diz didnt no wat namine was. Sayin this if the unbirths have a connection to memories wouldnt namines power come into pla with that thoery she was able to constrict the heart like the unbirths symbol n change a persons memories n since kairi was a princess of heart doent that mean she has no darkness in her so her half of the heart wouldnt create a nobody. So if namine wasnt a nobody n roxas was soras xion might be something in between a link between the two using kairis pure heart and soras heart meaning that since kairis heart is unable to produce a nobody n sora is able to what would be created when their hearts are one?
idk,she said that she was kairis shadow,but nobody has said that she is a "nobody"

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Namine is Kairi's Nobody, born of her Heart and from Sora. She lacks a Body and Soul as Sora's went to Roxas, and Kairi kept her own. She's the most unstable and unique of the Nobodies we've seen up to now, but she is labeled a Nobody at least until they decide to label her differently, like, say, Unbirth or something.

She was born, however, when Sora released Kairi's Heart, so until we get something more profound to base Xion's possible relation to what happened in Hollow Bastion, only Namine and Roxas were born then.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Namine is Kairi's Nobody, born of her Heart and from Sora. She lacks a Body and Soul as Sora's went to Roxas, and Kairi kept her own. She's the most unstable and unique of the Nobodies we've seen up to now, but she is labeled a Nobody at least until they decide to label her differently, like, say, Unbirth or something.

She was born, however, when Sora released Kairi's Heart, so until we get something more profound to base Xion's possible relation to what happened in Hollow Bastion, only Namine and Roxas were born then.
so,namine breaks the whole X and anagram thing that the other nobodies have,i wonder why?
kairis nobodies name wshould be like kairi=iraxik or something like that not namine

heavens wrath

has nomura ever stated that namine is a nobody? if not then how r u sure she is one? n if its the anagram thing it wouldnt matter cause every nobody im assumin knows their original name n put n x in it meanin since namine even though a part of kairi has a different name means shes not a nobody but something different

Last edited:

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
The X + Anagram thing isn't a "Nobody" thing - it's an Organization thing, sort of their initiation after which they're members. Namine isn't a member of the Org, hence no need to slap an X on Kairi's name.
so who is xions whole?ion?no i=no one?oni that means demon in japanese?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It could be Aqua, it hardly needs to be Kairi. But seeing how you're off topic, let's leave it at that. Enough threads about her.

has nomura ever stated that namine is a nobody? if not then how r u sure she is one?

He did in interviews, specifically Another Report, as well as in the Secret Ansem Reports, before anything else.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
It could be Aqua, it hardly needs to be Kairi. But seeing how you're off topic, let's leave it at that. Enough threads about her.
yeah this is about namine i went off topic,back to the subject i've never heard anybody in kh said namine was a nobody,have nomura said something about it,if not why is everybody saying she is a nobody...umm so nomura did say she was a nobody,then why is this thread even open?close it already, its pointless

Last edited:

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl

He did in interviews, specifically Another Report, as well as in the Secret Ansem Reports, before anything else.
read what rain said,in fact im surprised she hasnt closed this thread already??yes nomura did say she was a nobody

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
read what rain said,in fact im surprised she hasnt closed this thread already??yes nomura did say she was a nobody

It seemed to still have potential when I left earlier.
To sum it up.

Diz called her a Nobody in the Secret Ansem Reports.
Nomura called her that in interviews.
Is Namine really a Nobody? Debatable. Depends mostly on your definition of what a Nobody is. She lacks a B+S, but was born from the same process as a Nobody, and is neither a Heart nor a Heartless. Until Unbirths are a type of existence that can explain her, for instance, she's a highly unique and unstable Nobody.

/thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back