• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Mysterious Figure Defeatable at Level 1?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud-Strife

I've been fighting him at lvl37 as Ven on Critical and I barley do any damage with fire sure, keyblade, or shotlock so i cant imagine fighting him on level 1. Would you even have enough atk to do damage to him at lvl1 and if so wouldnt it take like over 2+ hours lol

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Level 1? I'm having a tough time beating him at level 52 lol. I'm almost there though, I can consistantly get him down to at least his 4th HP bar :D and every other match I'll get to his 5th HP bar but die before I can finish him off :/

It's certainly possible to beat him on level one, but it will be a very long time before any hardcore gamer pulls it off and catches it on video.

Gram

Banned
Awards
fighitng him on level one would take the patience of a saint XD

Ronzer

... Starts fight at level 1...
... Gets to last HP bar...
... MF uses crazy teleporting attack...
... Failed at defending...
... You die...
... Would you like to retry?...

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
It's possible but you barely do 1 HP of damage so your best bet would sadly be using Terra since he automatically does higher damage than the others but his evasion skills are terrible.
The lowest I've beaten him is lvl 43 w/ Ventus

I mean he is possible to beat at lvl 1 but it's just tedious and more improbable than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back