• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is my game messed up?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
umm, i dont hav a blu disc.is kh2 even a blu disc?i thought it wasnt.i got the big ps2.im starting to save up for another one cuz before the disc open and close thingy would close.then my dad "apparantly fixed it)and the little paper thing that is kinda connected to both parts of the ps2 broke.my dad did that but it still worked.and my little sister who is 5 used to jump on it before

jayfriend969

Well, my opinion on this is that everything is okay except for the Xemnas part. When you switch characters it will take time because of the picture change. Also, Space Paranoids and Pride Lands are optional the second time just like Halloween Town or Atlantica in the first one. The Xemnas part I have no idea what could be the problem.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
no, when i switch characters, i takes a longer time.and when i was tring to swtich donald for tron, donald would disapear but then come back and tron would be there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back