• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Mickey's keyblade light or maybe twilight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
okay I'm only going to post this in one more thread, this is a widely accepted theory by many so pay attention:
There exist four different worlds, present, light dark, and twilight. Therefore I believe that each world is reprsented by a type of keyblade. There may be more than one of each type, but each one is different depending on their type. There are also four wielders that we know so far. this is my chart for what they represent
Sora: present
Mickey: light
Riku/Ansem(explain below): dark
BHK: twilight
Now to begin with mickey, it would seem most obvious to say mickey is light because he destroyed those darksides so simply, the blade must be responsible, because light is most powerful against darkness, that and it's mickey for christ's sake. Then it comes to Sora, why is he present, and what exactly is the prsent blade. Well, think about, time changes constantly right, so the present is never the same momnet as it was before. Well, my theory is that Sora's keyblade, or keyblade's, are the only ones that can change form. I mena look, bhk has more than one kind, but to do that he must wield two at the same time, I don't think he can change the blade, just get out another one. BHK, seeing as how easy it is to connect him with a twilight source, he's the twilight blader. Now as for riku, before you yell at me and say, "he's on the twilight road now!" Yes, he's on it now, but not before. He used to be on the road to darkness, and he may go back there again(hint hint). the reason Ansem was included in that ius because Ansem resembled the evil controlling Riku. Without Ansem, riku was a twilight soul. But with the combination of Riku's strong heart and Ansem's dark power they became the dark blader. Therefore thy can wield it together. Oh and by the way, riku may be able to wield the dark blade again later(SPOILER*SPOILER*ansem is not dead, he has become diz yes, but the darkness in riku's heart that is ansem's heart is just being subdued, its supressed at the moment, regaining itself.*SPOILER*SPOILER).

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
louis said:
I still don't see how taking off his hood is going to answer all of the questions about micky
when he takes off his hood.. in the center of his forhead will be the symbol of the heartless (or the org)
ya know.. like harry potter? or dragonball z the majin buu thingy... yep i know it!
XD just a random idea which i doubt

louis

innerdarkness said:
okay I'm only going to post this in one more thread, this is a widely accepted theory by many so pay attention:
There exist four different worlds, present, light dark, and twilight. Therefore I believe that each world is reprsented by a type of keyblade. There may be more than one of each type, but each one is different depending on their type. There are also four wielders that we know so far. this is my chart for what they represent
Now to begin with mickey, it would seem most obvious to say mickey is light because he destroyed those darksides so simply, the blade must be responsible, because light is most powerful against darkness, that and it's mickey for christ's sake. Then it comes to Sora, why is he present, and what exactly is the prsent blade. Well, think about, time changes constantly right, so the present is never the same momnet as it was before. Well, my theory is that Sora's keyblade, or keyblade's, are the only ones that can change form. I mena look, bhk has more than one kind, but to do that he must wield two at the same time, I don't think he can change the blade, just get out another one. BHK, seeing as how easy it is to connect him with a twilight source, he's the twilight blader. Now as for riku, before you yell at me and say, "he's on the twilight road now!" Yes, he's on it now, but not before. He used to be on the road to darkness, and he may go back there again(hint hint). the reason Ansem was included in that ius because Ansem resembled the evil controlling Riku. Without Ansem, riku was a twilight soul. But with the combination of Riku's strong heart and Ansem's dark power they became the dark blader. Therefore thy can wield it together. Oh and by the way, riku may be able to wield the dark blade again later(SPOILER*SPOILER*ansem is not dead, he has become diz yes, but the darkness in riku's heart that is ansem's heart is just being subdued, its supressed at the moment, regaining itself.*SPOILER*SPOILER).

gret theory:D :D

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel

Off topic: I think Ansem will become complete while a Heartless to become the final boss of KH2, but that's my opinion.

On topic: It's darkness. During a scene in Final Mix, Mickey is talking with Riku, and he says he got the KEYBLADE FOR THIS SIDE.

E

Ecstacy

mickey does ay that he has the keyblade for THIS side. and what side was he on. the dark side at the time so yeah i would imagine that is a keyblade from the dark side.(it doesn't look like it but hey i gotta go with what he said lol) oh and as for the hood being taken off. he had it off in CoM when riku was choosing a road to follow so what the hell is the difference now?

Brian

RMSDevils

louis said:
I think he is dark
hello! have you not seen any mickey mouse movies i mean really if you didnt you must have had some wierd childhood no offense. mickey is always the hero in the movies. DUHHHHH:confused:

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
He got the Keyblade for Kingdom Hearts. And i Believe hearing that Kingdom Hearts IS light. You know how the story goes. The true light is within the darkness. So when Mickey said he got the keyblade for this side, he probobly meant the keyblade for the light.

louis

Yes i know micky mouse but i don't know why but i have this felling that SE will make him evil like a twist in the game. SE said when he takes off his hood we will know everything so i think when he takes off his hood he will have a heartless symbol on his head

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
That would not make sense at all louis....Disney would never let SE make Mickey evil, even if they have given them more freedom in kh2.

louis

khinfomaster said:
That would not make sense at all louis....Disney would never let SE make Mickey evil, even if they have given them more freedom in kh2.

well maybe your right but i sill have my doubt about micky:rolleyes:

DarkSora9696

UnkownSora21 said:
yeah i think so too it reminds me so much of twilight. So riku=dark Sora= light BHK=twilight or present Mickey= twilight or present

I think that you are right but I think that BHK represents Twilight... because he has a drak (Oblivion) and a light (Oathkeeper) keyblade so... Twightlight... In between dark and light...

And as for the 4 Worlds they (supposedly) are Twilight= Twilight Town... Dark= DD world... Light= I dunno... And present... I'm also not sure but I think that it represents "dawn" & "dusk" I dunno ... w.e

Hokage

Banned
Awards
He did say that he got the keyblade from this side ( i forgot about that) bu i really dont think that it is dark. My reason is this. when mickey told Riku that he was on his way i think that meant that Mickey was in another world and that is where he got the keyblade from ( that other world) or maybe he got it before they closed the Door to Kingdom Hearts. I starting to believe that i have no idea what im talking about. i have a another theory but trying to put it into the exact words. frustrating. lol

E

Ecstacy

Oh your right about that khinfomaster. so that wouldmake his keyblade like the ultimate keyblade. the keyblade of kingdom hearts. so i change my mind mickey is good. (nm the last post it was hunger talking lol)

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back