• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories super easy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I took me like an Hour Per wolrd.

That's about the average it took me unless I was hunting Moogle Points in Agrabah.

I think that out of the three, it's the hardest. Not saying it's hard or impossible, mostly different, but it is harder. Experience and knowing the game mechanism is essential to living through a battle, let alone winning, so I'd say that's really your "problem", DRN, assuming you went through the worlds without stalling, which would be my guess based on how long it took you.

Raebus

To those who think its terrible, is it because it requires more skill due to it not being a button basher like the previous kingdom hearts? Just curious.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
raebus said:
To those who think its terrible, is it because it requires more skill due to it not being a button basher like the previous kingdom hearts? Just curious.
Yes, but I think the card system is ftw. Makes CoM more of a challenge, while button mashing made KH2 super easy.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
God no.... this game is so freaking hard because of the stupid card system. And that you have to go into battles just to get cards to advance. But heck, that's just what I think.

C

Crazium

It's confusing at first, but then it gets excrutiatingly easy.

The Riku mode's boring as F!#

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
The game was more challenging, than KH2 that's for sure. but its not incredibly difficult.

Level up your card points snd stock them with high ranking sleights

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
It wasn't easy for me as I thought but in beginner mode, yeah. =]
Anyway, it depends on how you play it and how much experience and strategies you have.
I think it depends on the player of the game though wether it be choosing cards to fight, choosing the door ways, and so forth. Really depends on you. It looks like you know what your doing though.

Fox Fire

My very first play though of the game i had alot of trouble and couldn't organize a good deck but now i find all the battles to be quite easy

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It all depends on how much effort you want to put into the Card System. I get the feeling that the majority of you CoM-haterz noticed that the gameplay was different from the other games, and just quit there.

firemage8

No, it is not easy. I am used to the button bashing and beat the game and trying to beat all the modes. Even so called beginner mode is not easy. I don't rely on the cheap cards and defeating a game like relying on healing or help constantly because then there is no challenge. I like challenges and this game is harder than the other Kingdom Hearts one so far that I played.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
It's not super easy. It kinda depends if you've already beaten the GBA version. If you have, it is fairly easy. But not too easy, so expect some sort of challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back