• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is It Worth It?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

moogle

im making this thread about Kingdom Hearts 2 and Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+.... now, ive been thinking... is it REALLY worth buying FM+ just for some minor alterations and changes? i know, that i really want it cuz the new battles, new outfits/Drive, new enemy colors, new areas, new items/abilities, new difficultly, new mode(Theater Mode), and new scenes. i think thats all FM+ has to offer... but what im trying to get across is: is it worth(for those not in Japan) getting ur PS2 moded, and importing FM+ from Japan with everything Japanese other than the voices? i would LOVE to have FM+, but seeing those Japanese letters makes me confused and what if i equip something that would make Sora different than what im used to? that would SUCK! but i would spend $50(or so) on FM+ if released in America. but what if not?! then id import it... and get sources.... oh well....

Souten Ni Zase

It's worth importing it. I've really enjoyed FM+ and all the new features it has. I already had a Japanese PS2, so all I had to do was import. Pretty easy for me. If you can't read Japanese... you'll have a hard time. I can read Japanese, so I could easily understand what was happening, and what I was doing.

moogle

ohhh... lucky... >.< i cant read Japanese to save my life... o_O i can sing and talk Japanese though(a little)....

mongoose300

If i were you the i would wait for a confirmation that it is or is not coming to the US. Thats what i am doing. But its supposed to be a lot better than the original so if you cant wait then just go for it. You may just find out that you wasted a lot of money if it does come out though. And you forgot that it also comes with re:com.

moogle

oh right... i did... and i am waiting for that.... either E3 or TGS is gonna say if it is/isnt.... cant wait... -_-

killer7326

If you're a die-hard fan then import it. Otherwise just hope it get released here eventually.

moogle

well... its what im doing and i am a die-hard fan of KH in a since of the word... -_-

@ killer7326: cool avi... its the Org XIII mushrooms...

moogle

yeah yeah, ur welcome!!!! but i know for a fact that ill import it if it doesnt come to the US....

moogle

bah... its just up to about....

$85 for import
and
$30 to mod ur ps2....

killer7326

Well I need that money for real life. I'll spend $75 for the game. Not $115 or more even. Plus I can't read Japanese at all

moogle

im sure theres places on the internet for the understanding of Japanese for FM+... u just gotta look i guess... i didnt... o_O

killer7326

Well, still not worth the money so...

By the way, I'll like the first and second theories in your sig :thumbsup:

killer7326

Nothing really I just like the first two a lot more.

I always thought it was about Sora but that was before I saw the secret ending and knew about Ven (and that he looks EXACTLY like Roxas)

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hmm...is it worth it....good question. one word..YES.
BUT. oh yes its a very big smelly but, you gotta think about the money and the hassle. money is obviously about the amount its gonna cost ya for the game and gettin a jap ps2 or swat magic disc or whatever its called. the hassle being understanding the damn thing.
upto you girl but if the game does come out internationally then it is worth gettin.

moogle

yup.. but as Nomura said, its doesnt "technically" mean anything... -_- but im not holding my breath on everything that Normura says...

EDIT: i have an Action Replay MAX... could i play Japanese games on it? o_O

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
KHII:FM is not worth it to me to be honest. However, Re:CoM... that's a different story. Thats the only reason why I would even bother buying this game.

Sexy Angel
The only thing i want to do in KH2FM is do the new battles.

I really want Kh: CoM though. I played the handheld version, but i want the PS2 one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back