• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is it possible to get the Red Trinity in Halloween Town after deafeating Oogie?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

avrenim075

If I'm thinking correctly ...(which I apologize If im not) there were 2 things in Halloweentown that took me forever to find, im not sure if they were treasure chests or trinities... but if you're stuck I suppose its worth checking

1 - I think there was a trinity in the town square, but it was hard to see. It was up on top of one of the buildings, and you needed glide to get it. I'm sure if you go to the center of the town and just climb and glide around youll find it

2 - There was also either a trinity or a treasure chest in the graveyard (one of the secret areas that you can only get to by those little doors).

Anyway, to answer your question, I don't think there was anything IN Oogie's house that you could have missed. I think everything is still obtainable.

Hope that helps.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
I am a completionist, and it is driving me crazy trying to find the last trinity! Can the red trinity be activated after beating Halloween Town?

After you seal Halloween Town, Oogie's Manor disappears, so I do not think so. But don't take my word for it; I've always gotten the red trinity on the first go-around, so I'm not entirely sure.

Red Trinity: You can use red Trinities once you have sealed Deep Jungle.

Traverse Town - First District, Alleyway (opens the passageway)
Traverse Town - Second District, gate to Secret Waterway
Traverse Town - Second District, top of Gizmo Shop
Agrabah - Cave of Wonders, Treasure Room
Halloween Town - Boogie Manor, entrance (after defeating Boogie)
Hollow Bastion - Entrance Hall, second level (accessed via Library)

Rix

:)
Awards
no, I think it's impossible to get the red trinity after Oogies manor is gone, sorry:(

no, I think it's impossible to get the red trinity after Oogies manor is gone, sorry:(

True because if I remember correctly, you only have that chance to get it before you destroy Boogie Manor.

FinalFantasy Fan

You can make a new file, but without missing anything. You could swap between files seeing which one u want to play. The file u explained and the new one u will probably make to complete the game.

You can make a new file, but without missing anything. You could swap between files seeing which one u want to play. The file u explained and the new one u will probably make to complete the game.

I completed everything on the one file? :huh:

xickae

There is a red Trinith an the Oggie's "tower" in the first floor (the room after the bridge). The Trinith, if I'm not wrong, is in front of a green door. You MUST get that even before fighting Lock, Shock and Barrel (for some reason the Trinith disappears after fighting them, so get it before fighting them).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back