• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHUX ► Is it possible to finish the story before square enix closes the servers?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

kovacicalen2001

Awards
Is it possible to finish the story before square enix closes the servers, i am new player and i have been thinking about playing KHUX for past 6 months but was never in hurry to start it cause i expected the game to run for at least another year or two so the recent announced kind of shocked my and im installing the game right now and im wondering if 2 months that the game that the game has left to live is enough to finish the whole story if i dedicate a lot of time to it?

Foxycian

Awards
Well yes, you can even finish it in one day easily, and you can even finish it faster if you skip the side quests and jump into the main story quests.

AegisXIII

Awards
Well, you will need very strong medals to get up to speed. Not sure how much money might be involved.
I have been playing it since the beginning. I paid 15$ only once and I am not able to move forward with the story (too strong ennemies).
This game is a lot of grinding, so maybe you'll be best watching the offline theater mode once this will be over.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
2 months should be enough. The game automatically jumps you to quests with cutscenes so you don't need to go through them one at a time. There's a discounted medal deal that offers almost every medal ever released, so hopefully RNGesus will be merciful.

Well, you will need very strong medals to get up to speed. Not sure how much money might be involved.
I have been playing it since the beginning. I paid 15$ only once and I am not able to move forward with the story (too strong ennemies).
This game is a lot of grinding, so maybe you'll be best watching the offline theater mode once this will be over.
They've disabled payment options so this will cost exactly $0.

AegisXIII

Awards
2 months should be enough. The game automatically jumps you to quests with cutscenes so you don't need to go through them one at a time. There's a discounted medal deal that offers almost every medal ever released, so hopefully RNGesus will be merciful.

Wait what? Then you cannot buy anything or you can buy everything?

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
So the only way to get Jewels now is by doing special events and reaching the 5/10 mission threshold?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So the only way to get Jewels now is by doing special events and reaching the 5/10 mission threshold?
Pretty much just daily/weekly missions, logins and main/proud quests. The handful of jewels from raid and Union Cross boards aren't really worth the effort.

DR missions offer some as well, if that's something you choose to bother with.

AegisXIII

Awards
Then the game has officially beaten me. I cannot pass any of the bugs that inflicts mirror attacks.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Then the game has officially beaten me. I cannot pass any of the bugs that inflicts mirror attacks.
Share medal pics so we can recommend setups?

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Well keep in mind that they added the 70 air and grounds to mog shop for 100 a piece plus all the skills as well as the 5000 Jewels you get from raiding, you prob just need to give your setup a bit of an update i suggest you post the keyblade and medals you're using and then what you have and go from there

AegisXIII

Awards
Well keep in mind that they added the 70 air and grounds to mog shop for 100 a piece plus all the skills as well as the 5000 Jewels you get from raiding, you prob just need to give your setup a bit of an update i suggest you post the keyblade and medals you're using and then what you have and go from there
Thanks for the tip. I'll try. ;)

kovacicalen2001

Awards
Wai

Wait, where is that medal deal, i havent seen such a bundle in shop or is that like each medal seperate on discount?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wai

Wait, where is that medal deal, i havent seen such a bundle in shop or is that like each medal seperate on discount?
It's just the ones in the shop. 500 for 10 random 7-star medals. There's also a more focused deal to get 10 random SN++ medals for 1500 jewels.

I started a new game a few days ago and was able to catch up and clear all but two objectives with no problem so it is very doable unless RNG is just not in your favor.

Last edited:

MissCharlieRose

Awards
This is something I've wondered too. I'm up to mission 536 and so far I haven't skipped any, but I might just focus on doing the ones with cutscenes.

Back