• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is it me or is there a pattern happening here.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fallinroxas

Ok the first Kingdom Hearts game came out on a console. Then Kingdom Hearts CoM came out on a portable system. Then Kingdom Hearts II came out on a console. Now the next Kingdom Hearts game is coming out on a portable system. This also shares a something common with KH:CoM. It will not be called Kingdom Hearts III.

So is Sqaure preposely doing this. I think so. If I'm right and there is a pattern the Kingdom Hearts III should come out on a console and the new Kingdom Hearts game should come out on either the PSP or the NDS. Most likly it will come out on the PSP.

If it does come out on the PSP then maybe when Kingdom Hearts III comes out on the PS3 then you can use this new Kingdom Hearts game to connect with Kingdom Hearts III. Then connecting you can send over keyblades and items that would be so cool.

boo_shoe2000

well i figured that out before you posted this..........but why would you want to send keyblades. Maybe in KHIII Sora will have a new outfit then the one in psp or nds sora will use the black outfit and you can send that black outfit to KHIII.

Or maybe the forms.

canoners

No info has said that the new KH will be in DS nor PSP. And it is not confirmed yet that it will be in a portable system.

moogle

man, this guy(thread starter) is so stupid here... *sigh* hes just saying shit about something he doesnt even know... just cuz CoM came out on the GBA in between KH1 and KH2, but hold on, dude, did u even think about KH1 FM or KH2 FM+? man that IS retarded. this thread needs to be closed or deleted....

Keechi Itano

Just don't look under your bed. Or in you closet.
Wow! I'm so impressed! I would've never thought of that! You mean its not going to be anything else but what you say? Wow! Just because it came between doesn't mean its a pattern. Maybe they just wanted something different. Maybe! That's a word you should have used! You have no clue in hell when the next game is coming out, or what its gonna be on! Dumbass.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
whys he bein flamed?
its not like what hes sayin is never gonns happen.
i've read on other threads the next kh game is gonna be on a handheld.
so hes not wrong. it has been console, handheld, console and now maybe handheld. obviously kh3 is gonna be on a console. so there is a pattern.

moogle

Wow! I'm so impressed! I would've never thought of that! You mean its not going to be anything else but what you say? Wow! Just because it came between doesn't mean its a pattern. Maybe they just wanted something different. Maybe! That's a word you should have used! You have no clue in hell when the next game is coming out, or what its gonna be on! Dumbass.

thank u thank u thank u!!!!!!!!! someone finally agrees with me!!!!!!!!1 thank u!!! great using sarcasm though.... :D

Keechi Itano

Just don't look under your bed. Or in you closet.
whys he bein flamed?
its not like what hes sayin is never gonns happen.
i've read on other threads the next kh game is gonna be on a handheld.
so hes not wrong. it has been console, handheld, console and now maybe handheld. obviously kh3 is gonna be on a console. so there is a pattern.

Not saying that the next game won't be handheld, but nobody can go around saying for sure that there is a pattern at all. Who knows? Maybe SE just wanted to jazz things up with a GBA title.

I

The Show Must Go On
I lol'd at moogle and Keechi - thread starter, you should listen to these two, they're actually displaying intelligence... for once, that is.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
Seriously People Stop Flaming Him!!!! And Dont Use That Kinda Language Man!!! He Jsut Stated That It Was Jsut A Pattern He Noticed Which Could Clue Us Into When The Release Could Be Around!! Thats All

Last edited:

KeybladeK 35

I agree, I mean DAMN PEOPLE GIVE THE GUY A BREAK!!!! T_T

When the future comes to announce of the next KH game, and if by possibility that it is going to be on a handheld, then you people are going to be so guilty and stupid for burning on him

BTW STOP FREAKING OUT PEOPLE!!!! I mean nothing has happen yet, I know, we are all anxious for the TGS, it's a bitch to f***ing wait, believe me, but that does'nt mean you can take it out on other people T_T

In my opinion, find something else to pass the time, I mean KH is'nt the only thing everyone's OBESSED WITH right?

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
man, this guy(thread starter) is so stupid here... *sigh* hes just saying shit about something he doesnt even know... just cuz CoM came out on the GBA in between KH1 and KH2, but hold on, dude, did u even think about KH1 FM or KH2 FM+? man that IS retarded. this thread needs to be closed or deleted....
I'd shut up if i were both of you read these:
Next Kingdom Hearts game coming to portables - DS Fanboy
Siliconera » New info regarding next Kingdom Hearts
The Happiest Game On Earth: Next Kingdom Hearts Probably Portable - Kotaku

Yeah, it's probably portable. WE just don't know which one yet. I'd recommend knowing your talking before chastising others for not.

Last edited:

KeybladeK 35

Hmmm.... That is SOME convincing info O_O

But it's like I said earlier, we just have to WAIT what SE say's about this and it won't told until TGS or some other info that we MAY get on this site by something OR someone else

You never know people

swizzle

You are such a drag..

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I personally would not like that pattern because the DS/PSP is not widely owned as the GBA when KHCoM came out. IMO, the next KH game should be on Xbox360 and PS3 and maybe even Wii(but don't change anything except controls) because right now people don't own both/all the next generation consoles so it would be unfair to do that but of course Sony loves money so...

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
^^The DS has a large market share. If it was the PSP you might have to worry about sales, but the DS has an extremely strong market and is pretty easy to get.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
^^The DS has a large market share. If it was the PSP you might have to worry about sales, but the DS has an extremely strong market and is pretty easy to get.

Well I don't know, I mean I'm saving up to buy a PS2(my old one died = ( ) but if the DS is cheap and easy to get I might buy it just for the next KH game. I would have preferred it on Xbox360 but oh well...

moogle

I lol'd at moogle and Keechi - thread starter, you should listen to these two, they're actually displaying intelligence... for once, that is.

thank u!!!!!!! i always need back up

I'd shut up if i were both of you read these:
Next Kingdom Hearts game coming to portables - DS Fanboy
Siliconera » New info regarding next Kingdom Hearts
The Happiest Game On Earth: Next Kingdom Hearts Probably Portable - Kotaku

Yeah, it's probably portable. WE just don't know which one yet. I'd recommend knowing your talking before chastising others for not.

umm, dude, all those places r very unreliable places for info. i cant believe ud buy into that shit... man... sorry for the way u feel. oh, and btw, i dont have shame or regret on the internet, so try ur best as it might be, but it doesnt do u any good. and ill flame this "poor" bastard til he realizes exactly what the fck hes saying. i mean asuming that the next KH game will be on the portables is just plain out RETARDED, R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get it?

and i dont think that the next installment will be on the DS, cuz well, not all ppl like crappy ass graphics, or for the PSP, its hard to see on all games, with NO RIGHT ANALOG STICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but there are ppl who like acceptable graphics on the go. and some like the interactivity.... but i dont think its such a good idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back