• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Axel REALLY Such a Bad Guy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

moogle

well, im conflicted about Axel since he seems to constantly switch sides as if he were neutral.... like, he is in the Organization, but betrays it to go after Roxas. which Roxas is in Sora, so he goes after Sora. to defeat Sora? to make him a heartless once more for Roxas to be released again? so from what i know, he isnt really with anyone, but by himself, right? and in the end, he actually helps Sora... what do u think?

ifly

Awards
ok u confused me...I think Axel betrayed the Oranization from Castle Oblivion...and I think it is not just luck that he was the only survivor from the castle...Axel helped sora to save roxas cause he was his best friend...

OK?

Khaston

Axel's only acting on whats best for him, but he is a good person, because he cared that much for Roxas.

Squall18

Now that I think about it, Axel sacrificed himself to save both Sora and Roxas.
Without Sora, Roxas obviously can't exist in any form whatsoever and Axel also saved Sora so he could eliminate the remaining members of the Organization.
Axel quite obviously doesn't care about getting his heart back and he knows the organization have no right to exist at all.

Thats what I think anyway. (Sorry for people who read this who havn't got that far in the game, although I'm sure everyone has).:thumbup:

daxter fan

Axel's only acting on whats best for him, but he is a good person, because he cared that much for Roxas.

And why's that making him any good? He fell in love with roxas, he didn't care about what's better to do or what is wiser he just wanted to bang him so he rescued Sora.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Just because a person cares for another person doesnt make him good. A seriel killer who goes around killing people might care about his family or someone else, does that make him a good person?

V

V.A.T.13

None of the nobodies were bad or good. They were all doing what they believed in to get they're hearts back. It just happened to be the wrong way. Axel, was once like this also perhaps, but he got too close to Roxas and therefore, did all he could to be around him/save him. So he wasnt good or bad, just did what he wanted.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
nobodies cannot be bad nor good, they have no emotions and only act based on wut is best for them and their greater goal. axel was just acting on what his greater goal was, which was to help sora and roxas.

V

V.A.T.13

^ Mainly Roxas. He only helped Sora because Roxas is in him. Show-offy bastard....

bladed asassin

well... im gunn say all the members of the organization at castle oblivion are bad except axel, and # k=5 (can't remember his name) but the xemnas,xigbar,xaldin,luxord,and demxy weren't bad... axel was a good person... he let namine meet sora in castle oblivion, he saved sora ( for wrong reasons) but he still did it .. hes good in my book

fantasy08

I'm conflicted about Axel to,but for a totally different reason.I'm trying to decide if I still like him are not after the cold, evil, and cowardly displays of murder he did in the Re:com cut-scenes.

But to answer your question I don't think Axel or the rest of the Organization are good or bad,but both.
That is why they are Twilight after all.Anyway, don't delude yourself into thinking Axel is completely good.Like many have already posted Axel is looking out for number one always and foremost.

In Re: Com he ignored Namine's escape not because it was the right thing to do,but strictly for his own amusement even saying namine,sora,murluxia,vexen it's time you give me one hell of a show.

Vexen tries to tell Sora of what Marluxia(the real traitor) was doing to him and he was about to reveal Roxas to him as well and Axel kills him to shut him up while smiling sadistically.

He tells Zexion that it's more fun to watch the expliots of Sora then to save him then tells the replica to drain him,then proceeds to tell the replica right after to go fight the real riku so he can amuse himself with his death also thus making Zexion's death pointless.

Marluxia makes Namine appear in front of him,and Axel says he'll even go through her to get to him,and then they can spend time in the void together.

in KH2
Axel kidnaps Kairi
Saix warns Sora that Axel would stop at nothing to turn him into a heartless,and Axel confirms this in the novel when Riku warns him about it.
While it's true that Axel does have some affection for Roxas a large part of that friendship was what Roxas's proximity did for him. Everything he did in Castle Oblivion,and his dying words"He made me feel like I had a heart" confirms this.

Axel kills his fellow members because of the threat that through them his gravy train to feeling like a complete human again might be revealed. Then when he can't stop Roxas from joining with Sora he completely betrays them,and sets his sights on Sora since his gravy train is inside of him now.He destroys himself because he was saving Roxas his fix on feeling like he had a heart,and in essence it saved Sora don't delude yourself in to thinking otherwise.
In Axel's journal entry it basically says Axel is a back stabbing hypocrite without actually saying the words.
All that's really keeping Axel from being dumped as one of my favorites now is his friendship with Roxas,and to be honest if Axel was real I wouldn't want him as a friend because I'll be to scared of when the knife' s about to make impact with my back.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm conflicted about Axel to,but for a totally different reason.I'm trying to decide if I still like him are not after the cold, evil, and cowardly displays of murder he did in the Re:com cut-scenes.

But to answer your question I don't think Axel or the rest of the Organization are good or bad,but both.
That is why they are Twilight after all.Anyway, don't delude yourself into thinking Axel is completely good.Like many have already posted Axel is looking out for number one always and foremost.

In Re: Com he ignored Namine's escape not because it was the right thing to do,but strictly for his own amusement even saying namine,sora,murluxia,vexen it's time you give me one hell of a show.

Vexen tries to tell Sora of what Marluxia(the real traitor) was doing to him and he was about to reveal Roxas to him as well and Axel kills him to shut him up while smiling sadistically.

He tells Zexion that it's more fun to watch the expliots of Sora then to save him then tells the replica to drain him,then proceeds to tell the replica right after to go fight the real riku so he can amuse himself with his death also thus making Zexion's death pointless.

Marluxia makes Namine appear in front of him,and Axel says he'll even go through her to get to him,and then they can spend time in the void together.

in KH2
Axel kidnaps Kairi
Saix warns Sora that Axel would stop at nothing to turn him into a heartless,and Axel confirms this in the novel when Riku warns him about it.
While it's true that Axel does have some affection for Roxas a large part of that friendship was what Roxas's proximity did for him. Everything he did in Castle Oblivion,and his dying words"He made me feel like I had a heart" confirms this.

Axel kills his fellow members because of the threat that through them his gravy train to feeling like a complete human again might be revealed. Then when he can't stop Roxas from joining with Sora he completely betrays them,and sets his sights on Sora since his gravy train is inside of him now.He destroys himself because he was saving Roxas his fix on feeling like he had a heart,and in essence it saved Sora don't delude yourself in to thinking otherwise.
In Axel's journal entry it basically says Axel is a back stabbing hypocrite without actually saying the words.
All that's really keeping Axel from being dumped as one of my favorites now is his friendship with Roxas,and to be honest if Axel was real I wouldn't want him as a friend because I'll be to scared of when the knife' s about to make impact with my back.

Wow, very nice post. Hmm, I think a lot of the bad stuff Axel did was because of his conflicting emotions for Roxas. xDD

I

The Show Must Go On
I like Axel, and I agree with the fact that like most of the Organization, he wasn't good or evil, though I will admit that some of his actions were morally pretty effed up.

Sword_Goddess

Website
inaheart.blogspot.com
As far as "AAAAAARRGHHBLEAGH!" behavior in the Organization, he's one of the least disgusting ones(only Roxas and Demyx are "better", so to speak). In Castle Oblivion, he was up against people much worse than he could ever hope of being. Treacherous? Sure, but look who he was betraying. Marluxia and Larxene were traitors to begin with, not to mention horribly cruel. Vexen, Lexaeus, and Zexion were not owed any sort of loyalty, and Zexion is an especially horrifying character, imo.

He is his element. Always there when you need it, but play with it and you get burnt. I have no doubt that he spent a long time in the Organization being treated like garbage by his "Elders", so you can bet he had some grudges and by Castle Oblivion, he figured, get rid of them all in one fell swoop, and who better to use as pawns than Sora and Namine? Of course, keeping Roxas was also a reason, but I never believed he was the sole reason. There's some sweet revenge involved, I'm sure.

Is he good? Oh no! In fact, I think pre-Roxas and pre-Demyx, I believe that he was horribly evil, but changed over time. Still, he is harsh, dominating, vengeful, greedy, and yes, selfish. However, he is much more than those negative qualities, so I don't think he can be written off as "just another prick to hopefully get his commenpence".

Course if you were to ask Vexen or Zexion fans, I think they'd think he's evil incarnate no matter what he does. In their eyes, going from what I've observed, Axel would never be "good" enough.

V

V.A.T.13

Wow. This thread reminded me how sexy Axel is. Nice job everyone. Now I have to go become all obsessed with him again...>>;

Twinblades

i needed to see a character like Axel..
he was kool and he was like a both sider meaning he was neutral IMO
i felt bad for him when he died or wut eva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back