• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Anti-Form realy rare?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Oberon

Strongbad02 said:
The guys who say it's hit points are not right.
It's like the guide says, i have seen the games code. It's all MIPS machine code on the disk under the filename /SLUS_210.05 Antiforms Experience (read as anti-points)
determine the chances of going into antiform, but they wont change if your not in battle when you drive. Meaning that video is discredited because they drove 700 times in a save-point area (no enemies), it is possible to go into antiform without getting hit.

If you want to get the game's code off the disk you have to use an ISO and winrar, otherwise it will tell you there is a corrupt directory entry and the file can't be copied.
Well, isn't it that file that determines the end result, or the Hit ratio within the game, determining the antiform change. Because I'm pretty sure that is it.

Strongbad02

Zorox said:
Well, isn't it that file that determines the end result, or the Hit ratio within the game, determining the antiform change. Because I'm pretty sure that is it.

It's not hit points, the file i pointed you to is the game's executable, and it has a place for "anti-points" and modifying this is the only thing that alters your chances of getting anti form. The only thing that reads or writes to it is the drive code, not the damage/hit count code.

Anitpoints/Antiform experience is at 0x00340BC8 when the file is loaded into ps2dis.exe

O

Oberon

Strongbad02 said:
It's not hit points, the file i pointed you to is the game's executable, and it has a place for "anti-points" and modifying this is the only thing that alters your chances of getting anti form. The only thing that reads or writes to it is the drive code, not the damage/hit count code.

Anitpoints/Antiform experience is at 0x00340BC8 when the file is loaded into ps2dis.exe
Yes I realize that, that is what is altered with ARmax, Gameshark, etc... Otherwise not changable. And is what was used by the game designers during test runs.

Strongbad02

Zorox said:
Yes I realize that, that is what is altered with ARmax, Gameshark, etc... Otherwise not changable. And is what was used by the game designers during test runs.

Just read the code yourself, it's very clear that hit points dont matter. It's the inverse of the experience points for that form. Those experience points can only be changed during battle and they only change during the drive sequence. Also, it says no where that you even take damage during the phase that switches the character models, much less make you antidrive based on hitpoints.

namine'- kairi

here is the way u go into anti form u have to go into a form besides final 5 times and then on the 5th he will go anti. and i dont mean valor,valor,valor,valor,anti. u can go into any form as long as its not final cuz then u have to do it all over again from the start!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back