• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Iron Man - Live Action Movie Series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Draco Meteora

Re: Iron Man

He's in a bar, and some army guy is talking to him.

It goes a little something like,
"Tony: I hear you're dealing with an unusual problem"
Army guy: You're one to talk"

something like that.

anyways, I did and you didn't so lol

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

He's in a bar, and some army guy is talking to him.

It goes a little something like,
"Tony: I hear you're dealing with an unusual problem"
Army guy: You're one to talk"

something like that.

anyways, I did and you didn't so lol

lol.... oh yeah..... I forgot about that 1. I only saw it online and I thought it was dumb to spoil the cameo appearance in a commercial like that.... lol probably why I tried forgetting it >.> knew he was in it. But I still hate spoilers >.>

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do

I thought Iron Man was a well done movie. My friend complained that it was too long. But I thought it was great. It explained the story very well and the action was incredible. I don't mean to upset anybody, but for first time Marvel Movies, Iron Man beats out Hulk, DareDevil, Elektra, X-Men (I hate to say it), and I don't know if it was better than Spider Man. Spider Man had more action than Iron Man did, but Iron Man just looked way better and Tony Stark > Peter Parker. The fight scenes were well done especially the last one with the bulky Iron Man suit.

By the way, did anybody see the secret ending? I'm just dying to talk about it. Is that ok?

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

I thought Iron Man was a well done movie. My friend complained that it was too long. But I thought it was great. It explained the story very well and the action was incredible. I don't mean to upset anybody, but for first time Marvel Movies, Iron Man beats out Hulk, DareDevil, Elektra, X-Men (I hate to say it), and I don't know if it was better than Spider Man. Spider Man had more action than Iron Man did, but Iron Man just looked way better and Tony Stark > Peter Parker. The fight scenes were well done especially the last one with the bulky Iron Man suit.

By the way, did anybody see the secret ending? I'm just dying to talk about it. Is that ok?

Read the other pages before you ask again >.> we've already talked about it... so say w/e u want lol

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do

Read the other pages before you ask again >.> we've already talked about it... so say w/e u want lol

My apologies for my nOOB tendencies, but I saw Iron Man last weekend and couldn't wait to talk about it. The idea of an Avengers Movie gets me so amped especially when Samuel L. Jackson is playing Nick Fury and the possibility of seeing Captain America, Ms. Marvel, Luke Cage, Dr. Strange, Thor, etc. gets me so amped up!

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

^ lol your noobishness is excused. =p

But yeah we are all pretty excited I guess you could say =p

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards

I saw this ish twice, it was such a good movie. There weren't as many action scenes as I'd like, but the characters were SO well developed.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Iron Man coming soon to DVD

Guess what Robert Downy Jr.'s Best movie yet is coming to DVD. Its Iron Man it will be realesd in the end of September Whoo!

This info was from my Dad the comic book creator guy

MF29

Re: Iron Man coming soon to DVD

I thought it would be released somewhere in October.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back