• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tech ► iPhone or Droid?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
So. What I am getting is that the people who like the iPhone have never even tried a Droid and keep swallowing Apple's bullshit that it is either iPhone or nothing.

iPhone and Droid are on even ground. Don't lie to yourself that the iPhone is superior.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
I have an Ipod touch, and have used IPhones, and I have an Android phone. I am much happier with the Android.

One major thing I haven't seen mentioned, Swype. This is the feature most Android phones have that allows you to trace a line between the letters of what you are typing, instead of individually pressing each letter. I have found it much faster, and easier than the IPhone keypad, which I have found to be small and imprecise. If you text a lot, that is definitely something to consider

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
So. What I am getting is that the people who like the iPhone have never even tried a Droid and keep swallowing Apple's bullshit that it is either iPhone or nothing.

iPhone and Droid are on even ground. Don't lie to yourself that the iPhone is superior.

I've never said the iPhone was superior. Quite the contrary, I said the Android does better in more areas than the iPhone does. The reason I stick with the iPhone is because it suits my needs better as a media device for my music.

Peppu, you're really not getting it. I've said a handful of times now that there are many users like myself who feel that the interface of the iPod/music & video app on the iPhone is better than the ones offered by the Androids and that, for us, this offsets the benefits that the Android has over the iPhone (having slightly more storage space and a wider range of file types to use). Ergo, we see that the iPhone is inferior in the case of memory storage and how many files it can use, but we believe it's user-friendly and simplistic interface is superior to an Androids, and for us that's enough reason to justify our purchase. So yes, we prefer it. It being inferior is not a fact, it's an opinion. If you don't get that then you just don't get it. I can't dumb it down anymore than that.

Just so I'm sure, to everyone but Peppu, am I making any sense in what I've been saying or what?

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
I had my my dealing with both...
Had a 3gs and a slew of android phones... (Currently Using a HTC Sensation) (Want a Galaxy Nexus but not gonna spend 500+ on a unlocked one)
I guess it depends what you are going to be doing with them =/

I find that Android is Superior in pretty much every way.

Camera - Depends by which phones you are comparing
Music / Multimedia - Iphone
Battery - Iphone
Everything else - Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back