• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Invader ZIM!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
Morbid said:
Why did they cancel Invader Zim anyway?

They stopped making it because it took them months to make one episode, the show ran for a long time it just took forever to make an episode, also there were complaints for it being passed off as a kid show, the show has been removed from shelves near where I live or the label changed to "Must be 18 years or older to rent"
this show has amused me since it's creation and there's yet to be another like it, or one before it as good, however the directors themselves, agreed they would not make any more.

That's why.*sniff*

I missed that show ALOT...but I can always rent it or burrow it from a friend. Yay!
It's odd....in Blockbuster,they have it in the anime section...???

Schweppes

In that little space inside my head where anime ch
It's odd....in Blockbuster,they have it in the anime section...???

That's because Anime Works was behind it.

I own all the dvd things. Christmas episode was probably the best.

It's just too bad that not that many people who love Invader Zim know about Johnny the Homicidal Maniac or Squee!

I also own all the comic books for jthm, squee, i feel sick

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
No actually. . . .nevermind. . . .the point is that Jhonen Vasquez rocks beyond reason he's a comedic genius, he was. . . . . yeah he was cool, did you know the Zim voice actor sounds a lot like Zim?

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Jhonen Vasquez makes a comic called Johnny The Homocidal Maniac, and it's hilarious, plus has a VERY unique concept of a story line!....Gaz is 2nd favorite character in Invader Zim, but first is GIR!!!

<< owner of gir poster.shoe laces, pins, plushie, bookbag, and shirts!!
<< gir fan

I would like to get the box set, since I've completed JTHM...and my favorite character from there is well, Johnny

Anyways...Invader Zim rawks teh sawks!!!

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Bahamut Zero said:
I have all the JTHMs, all the Squees, all the Invader Zim DVDs, I'm gonna try get all the action figures, and a signed copy of Bad Art Collection (okay, it's not signed....:eek: )

omgz..you have all the squees...all i have are teh johnny ones >.>...damn.....i want the squee series badly!! *cries*
I want the Invader Zim box set.......i think they have them at hot topic!!
yay!!!!!
Also...JTHM stopped at 7 right?
And how many Squee volumes are there if oyu don't mind me asking.
I think I saw a whole book for him somewhere that contains the series for squee..
well any help is appreciated

Back on topic. My favorite episode is the one where Dib and Zim turn into sausages... i found it both funny, yet disturbing

peace <3

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
^ yes i have that one!! and the dice you can get for your rearview mirror..Gir is a GAWD!! He rawks my sawks..but Zim rules too!

much <3 for j00 Zim!!!!!

P

PIG.

I own the title of greetest Zim fan on this forum and thats a fact.

Most fans would use the doom song to show their pride in Zim...

But by doing this it shows one thing- Theyve only seen the first episode.

Use something smarter... Like, IGGINS!!!!!11 or Using the word "Robot Bee" in a sentence.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Three things:
1.PIGGIES!
2. Bow down! Bow down! Before the power of santa! or be crushed, be crushed! By.......HIS-JOLLY-BOOTS-OF-DOOOOM!
3. Craaaazy taco!

xD

Invader zim was a goth, slightly toned down version of ren and stimpy. Teh awesomeness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back