• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

intro

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

tau

I'm Tau I only joined today and new to this sorta stuff.
I like volly ball,football and tennis.
My fave games are kingdom hearts,hack fable and halo/2.

In kh com I'm stuck on malificent. any tips?

tau

Thanks ill remember that, just a few more qs(hopefully) what level were you at when you bet her and whats up with the world changing when u leave the world floor?

Last edited:

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
I was at a pretty decent level...If I remember correctly 35 -40, something like that.
Yeah..the world changing happens...it's just how the game functions, not much you can do about it. :)

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
Hey! I don't care who you are so ya... Don't message me and ask for help, and if you wanna be my friend then you gotta earn some respect. Other than that do whatever the hell you want as long as you don't annoy me.

*Mass Message*

silfer

Hi im kinda new here also thr onlt thing that's different is i wasn'r able to make a post here so here im nice to me you all!!!! :D :D :D

tau

Silverwolf1500 said:
I was at a pretty decent level...If I remember correctly 35 -40, something like that.
Yeah..the world changing happens...it's just how the game functions, not much you can do about it. :)

Are you serious?, I'm almost and I can't beat her for my life, maybe it's the cards in my deck.

tau

silfer said:
Hi im kinda new here also thr onlt thing that's different is i wasn'r able to make a post here so here im nice to me you all!!!! :D :D :D

I know what it;s like to be new, it's happened to me all the time.

tau

justme3 said:
Hey! I don't care who you are so ya... Don't message me and ask for help, and if you wanna be my friend then you gotta earn some respect. Other than that do whatever the hell you want as long as you don't annoy me.

*Mass Message*

Hey if you don't want to know who I am don't post to me either.
geez you,d think I was an outlaw and besides no one said you had to like me, it's just an into man.. don't get histerical over nothing.

Back