• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

intertwined destiny (rp)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora-x

Website
www.msnusers.com
this rp takes place on a planet similar to earth. the year is 3024 on the earth calendar and our technology has far expanded beyond that of our dreams. we have the abilitie to warp through space using our fleets of ships. but don't get me wrong. this story is not centered around joining the military. throughout the universe are several planets. no matter were your character's are. nor what they are doing. their destiny is about to be intertwined in a battle for good and evil.

(hopefully this thread isn't dead within a week.)

ok i'm going to need your characters bio. just use mine for reference:

Name:Husky

species:human

currently located on: planet gara III. a planet similar to earth. it is currently nuetral in the war and alot of human/humanoids are on vacation there. it has no tectonic activity(no earthquakes) and has moderate seasonal temperatures. (you don't need to explain all of that but a nice description would be good.)

weapon/type of weapon:double edged swords

current weapon:none

physical description:(my avatar) (if your character does not look like your avatar just put in a few details about them.)

personality:generally a nice person somewhat naive. has a warriors spirit and is somwhat friendly.

history: Husky is a renowned hero throughout time and space. noone knows how he existed or why. but he just did. he doesn't seem to age and in doing so has found a "family". he has attended highschool ad is currently a college student on earth. him and his parents are in a hotel resort on gara III for vacation.

sora-x

Website
www.msnusers.com
(ok. now to start it off.)

husky awoke in his hotel room and began getting dressed. he walked out of his room and yawned opening a window to let the light in. he was a bit thirsty and headed through the teleporter to the second floor. he approached the machine and inserted his cash. the machine asked for the type of drink and he input a70 for a chocolate shake. after drinking his shake huskys parents walked up to him with an excited look on their face.
husky looked up and said "what?".
huskys mother looked at him and smiled."they have a beach! me and kevin are going to be outside having fun." kevin was husky's father and ann was his mother. they seemed to love each other alot and only adopted husky after they found him collapsed. they had always wanted a son. and they got one. husky was more interested in the weird computer simulators they had on the resort almost as if the monsters it created were real. he took it very seriously. husky got up and walked over to the battle simulator. the computer asked for his id. he inserted his ID and the computer responded.
"Name:Husky ryuken....Character:knightsman kratos klien....User Level....E....Battle level:E...Beginning simulator".

husky found himself weilding a virtual sword. it was a little too light for his standards but it was alright. before him were two giant spiders.

Last edited:

draco009

>here is my bio<
name: draco
species: neko-human(half human half cat)

currently located:On a Space Middle School out side of Zantorf IV,Zantorf IV is in the middle of the war. it was once a peaceful place, but evr since the war the place has been in chaos. fields were burned citys were bombed, etc.

weapon type:single edged katanas

current weapon: Bokan (a training sword)

description: draco has to were a uniform all the time but , he has white hair dark blue eyes and the uniform is completely black.

personality: draco usally is very popular but since he came to this school his reputation droped. so now he keeps to himself about things, and dosent haave a lot of friends.

history: after the war started draco decided that he would train and learn at school so that he could fly a space fighter in the war. so he went to zantorf IV hopeing he would find a school but they sent him to the space station instead.
>that's about it<

sora-x

Website
www.msnusers.com
>very interesting indeed.<

husky lunged at the spider and stabbed one of them in the face. it reeled backwards and fade out of existence. husky sensed something from behind and turned around catching the other spider just in time.

husky exited the game simulator and walked towards the beach. it looked really boring out there so he decided to grab a soda instead. after grabbing a soda. a warning came on over the announcements
"warning..warning.....we have an update on the current crisis at hand. the intergalactic federation is currently at war with the shenra. a race unknownst to us. they are though to possess extremely deadly weapons, howver defence line 36 has held them at the forefront of the battle field."

after th announcment husky wandered back to his room and took a nap.

draco009

draco woke up early in the morning to get ready for his first day of classes. once he was ready he went off to his first class: Sword Training. this was the only class draco paid any atention in except for space flight training. draco then, after his classes were over, he returned to his room and saw that his room mate, Ralo, was already there doing his home work. draco went up to him and ask, "when are we going to stop the space simulaters and fly the real ships, ralo?"
" from what i've heard is that they are using all the ships at the battle front just to keep the Shenra at bay, and that we are never going to fly a real ship." replied ralo.
" What you mean is that they are just teaching us the stuff without using hands-on lessons?"
" that is exactly what i mean, draco."
" awww man i should of never come to this school."
" don't get so depressed at least they let us use real laser rifles during target practice."
" ya i guess that's true, but still...ya know what i'm going to do?"
" no."
" i am going to steal one of our teachers ships and take it for a test run."
" Rumors also have it that the teachers ship are gone too."
" awww come on, its not fair."
" nothing is fair in this place."
and with that draco went on his computer and started playing a fight simulator game...

sora-x

Website
www.msnusers.com
husky seemed to be dreaming. in his dream he encountered someone. he did not know his name... but he was a student. he was flying a ship and crash landed on gara III. next thing husky knew..he was awake. he ignored the dream as if it were nothing and got up for his morning stretch. after putting his clothes on he proceeded to the caf'e and had breakfast. it was 8:00 in the morning and he went on to the fight simulator once again. this time..he encountered something else. he had noticed a slight difference before playing. the simulator room was glowing white. he thought it was just the lighting. the simulator came on saying
"warning...warning...player safety at r-risk..internal error detected...cannot shut down....commencing battle..warning..."
after that static interfered and husky was facing some sort of white glowing person. they weilded a blade and spoke in a foreign language.
"*&^*?!$$%*"
husky prepared his weapon. and readied for combat.

draco009

the next day...:
draco got through all of his classes and decided he would steal the priciple's private ship. so while everyone is sleeping draco and ralo headed towards the principle's office and snuck on to the ship there. draco started up the ship and the alarm went off... draco hit the lanch controls and rocketed out of the space station. he soon was out of the zantorf system and started to head toward the gara system. draco's ship now is going towards the planet gara III, and suddenly the ship was hit with a electromagneticpulse and started to crash into gara III's atmoshpere...draco and ralo both black out...
later:
draco woke up and jumped to his feet and woke ralo up. then he ran out of the ship after grabing his bokan, and saw that they were on a sandy beach. he also saw that there was a simulator on the island too. he ran over to the simulator and saw a kid fighting a strange white body and jumped in and helped...

sora-x

Website
www.msnusers.com
>awesome now i get to demonstrate how battle goes!<

>there are two types of ways to battle in here. becuase i know some of you prefer status while others do not.<

>For text rp fans: simple. type in a paragraph but do not play god.<

>for status rp lovers like myself:

you have a set amount of stats per turn:

Hp:your hit points using special attacks or being hit consumes hp, hp is measured in 10's the max is 9,999.

Mp:your magic points duh. using mp will consume this. it is measured in 5's once again the max id 9,999.

SP:this is you stamina and the most important of your stats. doing anything results in loss of Sp. you have 100 Sp.

moving:-1 Sp you gain +1 sp when you stop.

attacking:-10 Sp for each blow. you have a miximum of 10 blows.

special attacks:-20 sp.

replenish:standing still for one turn replenishes all sp.

strength:how much damage you do without a weapon.

defence:resistance against physical attacks.

magic: magic lvl. decides how mucv damage your magic inflicts.

resistance: magic resistance.

sora-x

Website
www.msnusers.com
>battles will be announced as either status or non-status. this battle is non-status so bear with us.<

Husky ran forward and rushed in to attack his foe. husky bareley made a dent before he was knocked backwards. the white body summoned a blade and prepared to finish him off when somebody interfered along with his friend. they picked up their blades and readied for battle.

>the battle system also uses turns this system is randomized by whomever was in the battle first.(the person who posted when the battle started, followed by other joiners and finally NPC's such as ralo.)<

Current Turn: Husky

husky rushed forward and attacked the white body knocking it back. the white body took 2 blows before countering damaging husky as well.

sora-x

Website
www.msnusers.com
>awesome now i get to demonstrate how battle goes!<

>there are two types of ways to battle in here. becuase i know some of you prefer status while others do not.<

>For text rp fans: simple. type in a paragraph but do not play god.<

>for status rp lovers like myself:

you have a set amount of stats per turn:

Hp:your hit points using special attacks or being hit consumes hp, hp is measured in 10's the max is 9,999.

Mp:your magic points duh. using mp will consume this. it is measured in 5's once again the max id 9,999.

SP:this is you stamina and the most important of your stats. doing anything results in loss of Sp. you have 100 Sp.

moving:-1 Sp you gain +1 sp when you stop.

attacking:-10 Sp for each blow. you have a miximum of 10 blows.

special attacks:-20 sp.

replenish:standing still for one turn replenishes all sp.

strength:how much damage you do without a weapon.

defence:resistance against physical attacks.

magic: magic lvl. decides how mucv damage your magic inflicts.

resistance: magic resistance.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Character bio
Name: Prince Mantor
Species: shape-shifting alien

Current Location: Tallon IIII neighbor planet to gara III peaceful planet not wanting to be part of the war but later is forced to and Mantor is recruted to the battle field to help out

Weapon/type of weapon: Long Sword (also has shape-shifting abilities)

Current Weapon: Ditto (long sword)

Physical Description: Tall about 6'7" thin and muscular, no one knows his true form not even his parents who happen to be the king and queen of their world

Personality: Has a lax nature but quick to anger when angered goes into rage that lasts only a few moments but if in way you are destroyed

History: Was born and raised on Tallon IIII and trained in the art of combat not as a way of battle but as a way of meditation. Back when he was young his sister was killed by a rouge who was sent by the now growing enemy

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Mantor awoke with a start and sat up in bed rubbing his sweat dripping forehead on his pajama sleeve. "Not another dream about Rolis" he says. Getting up out of bed grabs Ditto and starts for the kitchen. Cook make me a plate of scrambled gorgon eggs and a piece of grain toast i have to eat light to be ready for training today. With a quick slurp and a crunch he was out the door and onto the gorgon in the stable (gorgon is a bird like creature that acts much like a camal but faster.
"Master im here im ready for my training today". A man sat in a large chair with a note in his lap."I am sorry Mantor there is no training today but there is bad news, you have been recruted to gara III for their safety in the war". "But master why me why not a lower class shape-shifter plus we dont like war to begin with". "I know young one but the high minister of gara has requested you and we can not disobey for fear of another war starting". If that is so when do i leave". "You leave now".

sora-x

Website
www.msnusers.com
the current turn is draco...but he hasn't replied yet. so i';m going to relinquish the turn specifying rule.<

husky collided his blade once more with the white body and was once again countered. husky jumped back and assumed a defensive stance.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Mantor boards his personal airship and gets ready for take off. Even though Tallon IIII is the closest planet to gara III its still 12 lightyears away. On a normal non-hyperspaced ship it would take 6 years but in this airship it takes two days.

draco009

draco rushes in from behind the white body and slices his back distracting from ralo....

>cant think of anymore srry<

sora-x

Website
www.msnusers.com
>thats ok draco.<

husky rushed up to the front of the white body and flanked it. (thats when two peole are positioned one in the front one in the back.). he stabbed the white body from the front and a girls scream echoed throughout the planet. the creature mysteriously disappeared and the simulation ended.

sora-x

Website
www.msnusers.com
>thats ok draco.<

husky rushed up to the front of the white body and flanked it. (thats when two peole are positioned one in the front one in the back.). he stabbed the white body from the front and a girls scream echoed throughout the planet. the creature mysteriously disappeared and the simulation ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back