• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

International languges

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I

The Show Must Go On
meaning, FDS? of course im 'ready' for french. i've been speaking it since i was 8 years old... i definitely have to come on khi tomorrow, cause i wanna see this lesson thing and help out

.:Game Master:.

The Black Samurai
Umm i want to be student for japanese.. if thats possible..

I'd be happy to teach Japanese. Kore wa nan desu ka. By the end of my class, you'll be able to answer that question correctly, as well as carry on simple conversations. I will also teach a bit of hiragana(alphabet A), katakana(alphabet B) and Kangi(most used and most popular... hardest)

Anyways... Hajimemashoo!(Let's begin!)

Hai, the numbers are easy in Japanese, and most of you will be able to recite 1-100 in minutes of instruction.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
I honestly think that this will not work out. And I strongly advise against people becoming students in this... thing, because none of these people know ANYTHING about teaching, or proper language for that matter. You don't want to be crippled when it comes to things like this. I suggest to wait until high school when you can take the language classes, instead of just wasting your time on this.

Well, I warned you all, and now I bid you good day.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Here's some examples:

"Dorimi Derin Da" Who are you talking to?
"Oraca, SoraCa" Me, or Sora?
"Jesenca" The organazation
"Dorimo" No one
"Cloud e na kini no" Is Cloud sick?
"shiga" No
"Renunion dosheta" The renunion is coming and we need her

...C isn't even used in the japanese language.
For Cloud's name it's really Ku-rau-do. x.x

Also, I kinda wanna learn japanese more. So...sign me up for Japanese.

.:Game Master:.

The Black Samurai
True. There is no such thing a an TR combination or a CL combination. Anyways, I advise that I be allowed to make a separate thread if that is alright, and this can be the main sign up thread.

When you want to ask me something, refer to me as Sensei, which means teacher... and sooner than you know, we'll all be talking in Japanese. The katakana/hirigana/kanji will come later, as they require memorization and Japanese word knowledge.

Anyways, let's get things started. Hello students ^_^
Alright... to get started off, let's learn what Japan means in Japanese.

Nohon (No-Hon) means Japan in Japanese, and is used if refering to language, country or people. See, Japanese is way easier than english. Just a little hard to pronounce. Let's start off with the following.

When refering to yourself, say Watashi (Wata-shee). Males have the option of using Boku. Understand? Alright. When I want you to write something, I will say= Kaite Kudasai (Kay-ee-te Ku-da-sai) which means please write.

Kaite Kudasai "Nohon" Desu.

Try interpretting that and writing what I'm asking you to write. This is just a guess, no one has to get it right, just making sure you guys are paying attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back