• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

International languges

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Final Dive Sora

This thread is dedicated to teaching international languages, so everyone is welcome to join the classes taught by our teachers.

Sign-up if you want to join. To sign up just post in this thread.

The classes that are going to be taken are:

Spanish
Teacher:KL

German
Teacher:Need one pm me!

French
Teacher:axelownshardcore

Arabic
Teacher:Final Dive Sora

Japanese
Teacher:Game master boy

Australian
Teacher:The Scarecrow

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Program:
1.Info about the languge history etc.
2.Basics
3.Numbers
4.Accent
5.Test
6.Basics 2
7.Advanced languge
8.Adavnced languge 2
9.Final Exam revision
10.Final Exam

After the exam we would give you your GPA to see how well you did.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Days for classes:
Spanish-Saturday
German-Monday
French-Tuesday
Arabic-Wenesday
Australian-Thursday
Japanese-Sunday

Any question for the teacher of the lesson could be asked here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Students:
R1ku
sora is mine2
mastersepiroth
<NoMorals>
Itachi793
unbroken_shadow
Ninja Usagi

Last edited:

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
You DO realise I never volunteered for this. But, whatever.
And you spelt "languages" wrong.

I don't think I want to partake in this. It smells of fail.

Last edited:

Sora_is_mine*2

lol, I sorta know Japanese.
See I watched the Japanese trailers for KH2 then when I got it I remembered them and listened to them in english.

So I guess I know a little.
Heck, I guess I do.

I know introductions and goodbye, thanks, bathroom, stuff like that.

Sora_is_mine*2

Here's some examples:

"Dorimi Derin Da" Who are you talking to?
"Oraca, SoraCa" Me, or Sora?
"Jesenca" The organazation
"Dorimo" No one
"Cloud e na kini no" Is Cloud sick?
"shiga" No
"Renunion dosheta" The renunion is coming and we need her

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
FDS, vous vous rendez compte que ce fil est condamne pour l'echec, oui? Peut-etre si vous ne forciez pas ou des personnes de commande dans le joindre soyez plus reussi. La capacite d'orthographier des mots anglais correctement, encore moins d'autres langues, ne blesserait pas non plus. Je n'enseignerai pas ce fil ou ne le joindrai pas, simplement parce que vous m'avez commande faire ainsi.

And a good day to you, sir.

Last edited:

Final Dive Sora

Sorry "Sora is mine" your knowing of japanesse is little, we can not have you teach something you learned from a video game and have low knowlege of,but thanks for tring to help, and you could sign up for japanesse classes when we get a teacher.

I

The Show Must Go On
i read this and laughed so hard.... can i help teach french? i am extremely fluent in it and i would love to help!

too bad im not patient enough to teach anyone japanese, since i speak that too...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Sora_is_mine, ehh pretty much none of those phrases are correct...now I don't claim to be an expert in the language, but honestly you can't learn japanese from watching game trailers

Btw, 'Jesenca' is not a word and it does not mean 'The Organization'. The word you are thinking of is 'Jusan Kikan' (Jusan being 13, Ju being Japanese for 10, San being japanese for 3) and Kikan being 'Order, since in the Japanese game thier name is 'The XIII Order'

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yeah, I learned Japanese for a good 10 minutes then stopped trying, but the Japanese numbers are pretty much etched into my brain. The numbers are probably the easiest thing about the language

I

The Show Must Go On
for me, the hiragana and katakana was probably the easiest to learn, i had them all memorized in just an hour (its funny as hell to see the japanese 1 students struggling to learn them). the numbers are easy too

in french, the absolute easiest thing to learn is the numbers, followed up by the basic things you know (ie- je m'appelle..., salut, etc.). the hardest to learn is the conditional, imperfect, and future tenses, but theyre easy if you're comfortable with the language and have extensive knowledge of verb forms and past participles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back