• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Interesting Arguement... The Door to Light

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

d_fallen_1

jackpot dude. that is what i am saying. every world have another door to the heart of that world, including the heart of all worlds.

Last edited:

kizzyke

d_fallen_1 said:
jackpot dude. that is what i am saying. every world have another door to the heart of that world, including the heart of all doors.

and people who don't know that...didn't pay attention at the end of KH

kizzyke

Heartchampion said:
*sigh*, there is 3 doors to light. There is the door to darkness which Ansem opened trying to get Sora to surrendor his heart to darkness. there is the door to light, and of course the door to the core meaning the heart.

don't think so...
every world has a door to its heart or core...
if al of those doors were doors to the light, we would have a lot doors...

d_fallen_1

uhhh...i truly dont think there are three. because of the fact that the worlds that are coming back have "two" main parts, not three. both the light and the dark leads you to the heart of that world.

sora_123

even though there's a door to darkness, and a door to the light, there's only one kingdom hearts: place where all hearts are born. As for kingdom hearts beeing dark, don't think so. i think that heartless, may had started taking over kH. that's why darkness is shown through it. As for the darkness; the only way to get rid of it, would be, by destroying all the heartless, since they are the cause of all the chaos of the worlds. But even though, there will always be people like ansem, that will try to gain power; in doing so, the darkness in peoples hearts will never disappear.

KingdomQueenHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
d_fallen_1 said:
well you know that the worlds that are coming back have a brand new area that is no where near comparison; olypius coliseum an underworld. christmas town and halloween town. well the only reason why sora is going back to those worlds is because there is another keyhole, one in a new area. "two doors, one heart" so that means that sora has to seal the keyhole in underworld, christmas town, human world, etc. he already sealed olypius, halloween town, etc. now he has to go to the otherside. thats what i mean, and it is more than likely that there is another door to kingdom hearts. make sense?

Thanx, o and btw i did pay attention 2 the end of the game but i beat the game a long time ago so i don't remember some parts so, screw u

kizzyke

KingdomQueenHeart said:
Thanx, o and btw i did pay attention 2 the end of the game but i beat the game a long time ago so i don't remember some parts so, screw u
sorry..i was just kidding..i didn't mean that ...everyone can forget things...Djeezes...
can i help that i do know what happened...

Monsoon

It's a good observation but I think you are looking to deep. You may be on to something there though. Only Time will tell...4 months time....

zenkai16

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far Far Away...
Website
www.avidgamers.com
Shirozora said:
what does Sora's outfit have to do with darkness? i mean, he's just getting older and some teenagers opt black and/or dark clothes(kinda like me not that i'm a goth or anything) and and cuz there's the drive modes like Valor and Wisdom but other then that, how can that affect which path he'll take? 'course then again we can question BHK's light clothes on top of his dark ones.....nvm

all the while, it's gonna be a while before Sora actually considers going dark....

I dont know what sora's clothingbeing dark have to do with anything but noruma said that his clothing being dark is verying important to the charrecter of sora. So mabey it means that sora is beginging to lose the light in all the darkness, who know i just know that his cloths behing dark are important, i can't even begine to fathom how but who knows. Mabey sora's main enemy is heartless who are black, and BHK enemy is the white creaturs(omg shoot me now i cant remember their names) so his cloths are white? i have no clue....mabey someone else knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back