• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Interesting Arguement... The Door to Light

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomQueenHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
Now in kingdom hearts we c the door to the "light" right? Well did any1 notice that sora didn't really open it at first? Ansem opened it thinking Kingdom hearts was all drakness but then sora said it's light right? Then he closes the door w/ Riku and King Mickey behind it, then it vanishes. Now i get 2 my point (sory) he closed the door and mickey said there will always b a door 2 the light and then the voice in sora's head says "Remember, u r the one who will open the door." Does any1 other then me think that he still has 2 open the door 2 light in KH2, or am i looking 2 much in2 this? Honest answers plz.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
its not the door to the light it was the door to the darkness

that thing YOU R THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN OPEN THE DOOR means that he could still turn to the darkness which won't happen

Shirozora

Website
www.fanfiction.net
apparently, Kingdom Hearts isn't the Door of Light, though mostly everyone believed it. if it was, Kingdom Hearts would've been over, though Riku and King Mickey's fates would be rather questionable.

i'm guessing Kingdom Hearts was a door to Darkness? even if it wasn't that but some ambidextrous thing that has light at the door but darkness in its bowels, Sora still has a door of light to look for.

KingdomQueenHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
U kno wat i just thought of? In every heart lies a light that will nvr go out right? Well The End of the World IS a world so mayb that was it's light that escaped then all that was left was darkness. And the voice i still thinks that sora is the one who will open the door 2 light. I don't think it suggest dark, but then again look at sora's new outfit...

d_fallen_1

there are two doors in each world, apparently there is another door to kh, but different. one of them is the door to the light the other is the door to darkness

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
yeah it has been comfirmed that kh is the door to the darkness but with darkness there is always light

that is why ansem is destroyed by the last light in the darkness

also on the outfit thing we don't know yet

Shirozora

Website
www.fanfiction.net
KingdomQueenHeart said:
U kno wat i just thought of? In every heart lies a light that will nvr go out right? Well The End of the World IS a world so mayb that was it's light that escaped then all that was left was darkness. And the voice i still thinks that sora is the one who will open the door 2 light. I don't think it suggest dark, but then again look at sora's new outfit...

what does Sora's outfit have to do with darkness? i mean, he's just getting older and some teenagers opt black and/or dark clothes(kinda like me not that i'm a goth or anything) and and cuz there's the drive modes like Valor and Wisdom but other then that, how can that affect which path he'll take? 'course then again we can question BHK's light clothes on top of his dark ones.....nvm

all the while, it's gonna be a while before Sora actually considers going dark....

Maiku

in my opinion, Kingdom hearts is the door sora is meant to open. He's meant to open the true kingdom hearts, since kingdom hearts reflected so much what was said in the first game (every heart theres a light that never goes out). Kingdom hearts had darkness yes, but it also had light too, thus that is the door sora is meant to open, the door to where all hearts are born.

Plus i think it said in the game, remember sora you are the one who will open the door to the light. Or did it say that in the beginning?

KingdomQueenHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
I don't think Sora is dark at all actually. Nor will he become (if he does then i'm gonna b mad) But in the beginning it says open the door to light and the end it says open the door if i remember correctly (which i probly don't). And i dress kinda dark 2 Shirozora, but that doesn't make us evil or bad so i see ur point.

Maiku

I mean think about, sora opening a door that doesn't lead to kingdom hearts, that ruins the story.

sora becoming evil, that also ruins it, I mean when i say he might dwel on the side of dark i mean if he only though of destroying heartless and nothing else mattered his heart would be corrupt because he will lose his way if he does. But when i say he'll come back from it i mean that someone or something will remind him who he really is or what he really wanted to do after all.

Darkness can never be destroyed, just like the light, and sora might want to destroy the darkness comepletely making him bad...
(but comes back from being bad, get it? just a theory though...)

Shirozora

Website
www.fanfiction.net
now i'm getting to an idea in which there's a balance between the dark and the light but the dark tilted the balance in their favor and people like King Mickey and Sora are out to find the door of light that'll restore the balance because there can never be light without darkness. which would make sense about there being two doors, one which is Kingdom Hearts and leads to Darkness and the Door of Light, which does not require an explanation of any sort.

but good point about Sora being bad by wanting to erase the evil completely, Maiku. that may be a flaw in him which would make him a true hero (and a tragic one). after all, tragic heroes are those who are good except for some slight problems. it would make sense about him erasing the Darkness, since he's had some nasty experiences. experience changes one's perspective of the world, like Riku. but would that mean the voice taking him to the Door of Light is evil? what if that voice is DiZ? o.0 ok, NOW i'm speculating...

x-knight

wait so if the door sora sorta opened at the end of kh in the so called door to light then y all the darkside and shadows behind it then so it must be the door to darkness instead.

and kingdom hearts inst the door to light inst it the hearts of all worlds (mite be wrong)

kizzyke

isn't the door to the light (kingdom hearts) just the door to the worlds cores, or the heart of all the worlds?

d_fallen_1

KingdomQueenHeart said:
How do u kno that there is 2 doors?

well you know that the worlds that are coming back have a brand new area that is no where near comparison; olypius coliseum an underworld. christmas town and halloween town. well the only reason why sora is going back to those worlds is because there is another keyhole, one in a new area. "two doors, one heart" so that means that sora has to seal the keyhole in underworld, christmas town, human world, etc. he already sealed olypius, halloween town, etc. now he has to go to the otherside. thats what i mean, and it is more than likely that there is another door to kingdom hearts. make sense?

kizzyke

d_fallen_1 said:
well you know that the worlds that are coming back have a brand new area that is no where near comparison; olypius coliseum an underworld. christmas town and halloween town. well the only reason why sora is going back to those worlds is because there is another keyhole, one in a new area. "two doors, one heart" so that means that sora has to seal the keyhole in underworld, christmas town, human world, etc. he already sealed olypius, halloween town, etc. now he has to go to the otherside. thats what i mean, and it is more than likely that there is another door to kingdom hearts. make sense?

sora closed one door together with mickey...
but mickey said that there'll be always a door to the light...therefore there must be more than 1 door....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back