• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Inbetween

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
2 secounds later *Jayx is piering through the hole* "well what do you know, that's what you get for not listening to everything I said." *laughs* "you probly should stick with me for a little bit, and your gonna have to take the medicine for another 2 hours."

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*laughs* "this is going to be interesting......you know how to walk dontcha?! then get up and common, hope you can catch up." *she then runs at an extreamly fast speed, bairly possible to catch up pase, much to fast for a girl her age, (she looks like a normal girl right now.)

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*looks at him in shock, and stops* "the running gave away that I'm a half breed eh?" *takes off hat and half skirt revealing gray and black ears and tail* "no, I'm not a cat I'm a fox. Would you like me to walk?"

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*looks up at the sky thinking* "lets see, first you poured half the bottle of the green posion on your wing, 1:30 miniutes, then the blue 2:00 hours, then you flew for 10 minuites, putting you back to zero again, and further damaging your wing, so I'd say, a day and a half."

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
OOC:...... wow..... you guys move FAST!!! Slow down a bit. let the other get a chance to put their input.
BTW: DR (desert rose) gave me permission of her charracters. she told me her computer is dead (or REALLY close) & until the problem is resolved I have them.

Freya squezzed through the whole no problem. "I'm ok, Mikiru. Don't be so worried about me. I can take care of my self. It you I have to worry about," She said petting her sister's head.
"He he he. Ye always be looking out for me, no? Ye no need to. I am only a few minutes younger than you Sister. He he he. Come. There is no time to waste. Let us go Freya. Before Father knows we are gone." & she pulled Freya into a forest behind the temple.

Inside the forest they looked at all the sights there. The trees, the birds, the flowers, & everything there. "Wow, Freya. Is this not so wonderful? Everything here is beautiful & full of life."
Freya smiled at her sister. "Yes. everything here is blooming with life.... Even you, my dear sister."
"Ye too. Ye are full of life."
Freya just smiled at her again. Birds all of a sudden started flocking pst them & them they heard a ground shaking boom. The 2 sister held on to one another until it subsided. "What was that?" Freya asked.
"I don't know. Let us go see sister." Mikiru urged.
"We must be careful though. We don't want to end up into trouble."
"Right." & the 2 set off.

The 2 angels reached a clearing & saw to human forms. One was a girl, the other a boy. But he was differnt. He had wings. & the girl had a tail & ears!
"They are..... halfbreeds too? i thought we were the only ones. How can this be?" Freya thought.

Last edited:

TwilightedMelody

As she was jumping the ground echoed with a moan. Supressing her sudden rush of words to describe her distaste her eyes jerked round then landed firmly on a tree. The branch had fallen. "Reow..?" Head tilting she slunk, much like a cat, to the closest tree then started sneaking towards the wounded oak. "Can't be too careful...might start to bleed." She spoke softly and within moments a small laugh echoed from her lips. It was as if the tree had answered.

"You shouldn't be so disrespectful of them...they are only human and have flaws. We all do more or less..."

Another pause caused her to watch, ears perk then she fell back laughing once more. What a funny species the oaks were! Jumping to the soft grass she landed with out a sound, purring when her hands grasped the broken limb. Reaching up she placed it in the crotch of another that was protruding from the higher levels of the oak. Patting the trunk her eyes traveled back to her empty cathedral.

The gothic fence surrounding it gave it a ghostly look. The multitude of black cats kept the humans away for fear of the Death Curse. Something her father had started no less....if a human crossed a black cat they were doomed to a painful death by the very thing they feared most where it be shadows or kisses...they would die painfully and drawn out.

Sniffing her ears perked...there were others in her forest! Hissing she darted behind one of the trees then started stalking towards the scents. If they were here for the hunting they would regret it. However she knew only the humans did this...these were half-breeds.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
((sky umm maybe you should put a different colour for when you use your sister it would be easier))

Seth stood there frozen looking at the two girls satnding in front of them. Then he smelled something in the air, he got a good smell of where it was coming from and then flew of in the air. A few moments later he landed with no sound in back of the half breed cat. He turned her around and lifted by the neck and slammed her against the tree still holding her neck. '' Your one of my father's spys aren't ya!?'' He said furiously.

TwilightedMelody

Hissing her fangs flashed, "You're in my forest...so why should I answer to you?" Legs pushing up she caught him in the stomach then shoved him off. Hands gripping his arm she managed to pull it from her then twist it and wrench him forward. Placing a nail to his throat her ears twitched. Eyes glancing him over Celeste hissed once more, "Besides...what's a bloody Dark Angel doing here? Last time I checked your kind resisded in hell...even if you are half."

Releasing him she jumped into the tree then stood, lips turned into a frown. "And you might want to do something to that wing...it won't work again if you keep flying on it with it wounded....Wouldn't want that now would we?" Head tilting her placed one of her black and blue nails in her mouth then smirked before turning and hopping to another tree.

Starting on her way again she glanced back, watching Seth from the corner of her eye.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*looks over and smiles* "hi Celeste! sorry, I didn't get the chance to tell you, I had just rescued him from the fire earlier, and since then I've been chasing him around yelling at him about not flying with that ingured wing of his. It's getting really anoying." said Jayx casually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back