• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Inbetween

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
ok I got this from another forum & it did pretty well.

Humans and demons have been at war for thousands of years... they stop at nothing to win. Its up to the Inbetweens to stop the wars and the world from being destroyed. Inbetweens are Halfbreeds. Half human half demon. A small group of Inbetweens had gotten together to stop this meaningless chaos... but a small group against a million others... is it possible? Or will they die trying?

Rules: ( the basics)
No god Modeling/ power playing
Romance ok (kept 2 PG-13)
Have FUN!

Form:

Name:
Appearence:
Halfbreed Demon type: Half cat, half fox, half reptile, half angel or whatever...
Weapons:
Background:
================

Mine:

Name: Mikiru
Appearance:http://usera.imagecave.com/miko-bunny/ClampGirl.jpg only hair to her lower back & medium sized feather wings.
Half-Breed type: White Angel/ Human
Weapons: Holy powers (magic & aura reading(basic nothing speacial)) & this staff http://usera.imagecave.com/miko-bunny/animeangelgirl.jpg
Backround: Her parents abadoned her at a church for being differnet. She spent her early life being trained by a preist. She lived in icolation from her being different (half breed).

Last edited:

TwilightedMelody

Actually sounds like a pretty good plot to me. Ah well. Here' s the Bio Form. ^^

Name: Celeste
Appearence: http://img7.mytheme.com/upload/349583-112344798421748.gif
Halfbreed Demon type: Half Cat Demon/Half Human
Weapons: Black Dice [When rolled they blow up, the higher the number the bigger the explosion], Daggers
Background: She and her parents were separated in a fire, in the fire her left eye was damaged and finally the eye became unusable. Normally hanging in Weeping Willows, around the darker parts of forests and abandoned cathedrals. Some think her crazy do to the fact of mutterings, actions, and hiding from the world. Somehow though she ends up finding herself in the middle of the battles of the Human's and Demon's, yet is claimed by neither race.

Also, If The Links Don't Work Try Refreshing.

Last edited:

Riku213

God of Caos
Name: Steve
Age: 13 (immortal not as in can't be killed as in wil stay at that age)
Appearence: Avatar
Halfbreed Demon type: Second son of satan
Weapons:
The swod of shadows.
and the sowrd ofdarkness

Background: Grew up being the son of the devil. Realising the error of his ways he switched to the side of light

desertrose331

In a garden full of roses in the middle of a deser
Hi! Thanks for asking me to join. :) Sorry it took so long. My computer is a piece of junk that keeps breaking on me.

Name: Freya
Appearance: Twin sister of Mikiru except w/ this outfit http://usera.imagecave.com/miko-bunny/darkgirl.jpg and black feathered wings
Half Breed Type: Dark angel/ Human
Weapons: Twin Katana blades and dark magic
Background: Same as Mikiru

Last edited:

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
YAY! DR you finally joined.
I know about the computer. I forgive. You tell me enough.

Ok... 1 or 2 more days then I'll start. This will give people more time to join.

TO FUTURE PEOPLE WO JOIN:

No rush. You may still join.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
Name:Seth
Appearence:avatar
Halfbreed Demon type: Half human, half dark angel
Weapons:Lion heart Keyblade and a skull blade(the side handles is the wings of an anel and the handle is an arm of a demon holding the wings)
Background:Grew up to be like his father, Satan. But know he wants to recover all the evil deeds that hes done by destroying all evil existing. hes a dark angel and wants to become good.

Last edited:

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
ok...we can start now.

Mikiru was walking in the front gardens of the temple with Freya. It was a beautiful spring day, the sun was bright, the sky was clear & the cherry blossoms were everywhere. She looked up at the sky as the wind blew through her hair. She then asked,"Freya.... do... do you ever wonder what is beyond these walls? What andventures are in store. How life beyond the temple is? Do you ever just sit there & accually think about it? I mean... For all our lives, we have lived here with Father Minoru for as long as we remember.... & for as long as we remember, we have never left the walls of the temple. What do ye think, Freya? Do ye think I am crazy? Do you think I am just some silly little girl with an absurb dream? Honestly, Sister, do ye?"

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Seth was strolling in the depths of hell." Father, the evil deeds i have accomplished for you are over you black hearted beast! Oh i forgot, you don't have a heart, your heartless!! I am going to the upper world to recover the acts that ive done. In the final battle my blade will pierse your heart!Farewell father." said Seth with a smirk and dissapeared to the world of humans...

Last edited:

TwilightedMelody

A shriek echoed through the small forest, causing the rats and squirrels to dart into their holes and vanish. "Honestly...screaming won't do any good this time you little bugger." Gray optics flashing a pair of pearly white fangs appeared, opening and releasing a huff. The white mouse shrieked once again then it was cut off in mid squeak. Bones crunching replaced, a soft purring joining it. “Not bad today…” The voice spoke once again sounding like a child playing with a toy; it was soft yet held hints of malice and mischievousness within its depths. Sneaking out onto a branch black cat ears appeared in the blackish-blue locks, dancing around the ivory face. Hopping to the ground she purred, arms crossing and causing the beds to rattle.

She was adorned in black pants, black boots, a halter with a leopard-skin collar, and a black jacket with leopard-skin cuffs and black fur around the hoop. Running a finger of the black patch concealing her left eye a frown appeared, features going blank. This forest was just as empty as the other, time to head back to the cathedral. It had been empty for years, the gargoyles guarding her within its dark depths. “Merow…maybe someone would want to try their luck in try to get in…they might get a present for not being scared to death...but then again I may want them to be scared of me.”

She had been in the middle and was planning to stay there. Alone, in solitude.

Riku213

God of Caos
Foot Steps could be heard down the hall. Then clanging of tea cups on thier plates filled the room. People were talking about work and things to do next week everyone was having fun, but for on child was not. A sream filled the whole house. The people in the kitchen ran to the dinins room to see a boys father on the floor from a heart attack. Every one looked at the boy. (appearence in link Torso's) "Demon boy!" One of them said poiting and laughing.

desertrose331

In a garden full of roses in the middle of a deser
"If you're crazy, then so am I. What I wouldn't do for a chance to see the world outside of these walls....you know, I have an idea. Why don't we all sneak out of here and explore the outside world for awhile? I mean, it's a shame to waste such a beautiful day as this one. Why don't we go enjoy the day and have some fun? Since father's usually busy around this time of day, I'm sure we can have some fun and be back before he even realizes that we've gone. What do you guys say?" Freya asks.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
Name:Jayx
Appearence:short brown hair cut diagonaly, brown surrounded by green eyes, usually wearing gray, black and white clothing, or orange. gray ears at top of head, and gray tail with black tip, (weird colored fox)
Halfbreed Demon type: half fox
Weapons:stalf, two daggers, and anything she has recently made like thick fog- dust.
Background:unknown really, she wanders around traveling most of the time, is really good with posions and magic.

a girl with gray fox ears sits against a tree, reading a tattered book, a backpack is beside her, wide open to reveal another thick book and an old looking case with worn out and faded clothe tieing it shut, a silver stalf is next to her with a strange symbol on top, it looks like it's the only semi-valuble thing she owns. "let's see all I need left is, three twigs off a warneyx-weed tree, six garnegil scales, and a hair from a gray fox..." *giggles* "well that ones easy, she lifts up her half skirt to reveal a gray and black fox tail. "the other stuff might prove difficult though.."

Last edited:

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Seth walked in a door and a little girl came rushing at him and said'' Hi mister, would you like somethi..n...g.'' She noticed his wings and ran away cryng" MOMMY,MOMMY,MOMMY!!!"
Seth went back outside, he paused looking at the sky and sighed. A few minutes later he said" I gotta find a way to cover those damn wings."

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*looks over at a building on fire past the forest* "hey, a buidings on fire." *stare* "wonder if I should do something..." *walks toward that direction* "hn?"*scratches nose then hears a shreik of something that only a halfbreed, like a half fox demon could hear.*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back