• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

in this thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
No one assigned you to be police of KHI and make sure no one disgraced 4chan by not being "win" such as you, Kouji. I know you get the urge to say "GTFO!" whenever someone doesn't meet your standards, but I can assure you no one cares.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
^ Not really. If you're implying that I'm influenced by RTP, you don't know anything. This 4chan stuff started with me, Ray and RTP and then after a while wanna/b/'s such as Fatal Advent appeared and RTP decided to put a stop to it. Know what? We may carry SOME memes, but we don't bring 4chan nor do we bring /b/ here anymore.
No one assigned you to be police of KHI and make sure no one disgraced 4chan by not being "win" such as you, Kouji. I know you get the urge to say "GTFO!" whenever someone doesn't meet your standards, but I can assure you no one cares.
I never said I was the police, I'm just a straight up asshole. Deal with it. I never said it was to disgrace 4chan. Disgrace it all you want. However, 4chan is NOT KHI. It says so in the sticky. Go read it. It was stickied for a reason. And if no one cared, why would you be so "pissed" as you are now? If no on cares, I'll gladly continue.

And did I ever say I was win? You are just assuming such facts on your own, unfortunately, doing something like that doesn't work. Gtfo, you don't know how to insult correctly. Yea, I have my standards and they're high, but guess what, I don't care at all. Be pissed all you want. This is NONSENSE for godsake.

Last edited:

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Lol, you think I am a wana/b/ just because I haven't gone to 4chan since I heard about it THIS YEAR? Im sorry im not a veteran trendsetter. What will I do.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
NO U

4chan is riddled with meme spam and other anonymous users flaming them and commanding "GTFO," which is pretty what I've been seeing here for the past few days. Of course it's not 4chan, you twat. It was a joke.
This is Nonsense, I'm being more of an ass than I usually am because it IS nonsense D: Twat lulz. And the only reason "GTFO" is said nearly everywhere in 4chan is because there's more failure there than here. However, there's more win there than here as well which cancels out the fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back