• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

In need of clarification

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII's follower

If someone's hearts been stolen, then, in order to become whole again, their heartless must be defeated and then their nobody must be defeated, right? But, what happens if the nobody is defeated first?

I heard that if the nobody is defeated first, then it fades into darkness. In that case, could the process work in reverse? I know Vexen said in CoM that one cannot come out of darkness of their own volition, but Maleficient did it. Is she special because she has her heart or did she have some special way of coming back?

Also, if the nobody does fade into darkness, what happens if the corresponding heartless is defeated later? What happens to that heart? Could someone please explain this for me?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
If someone's hearts been stolen, then, in order to become whole again, their heartless must be defeated and then their nobody must be defeated, right? But, what happens if the nobody is defeated first?

I heard that if the nobody is defeated first, then it fades into darkness. In that case, could the process work in reverse? I know Vexen said in CoM that one cannot come out of darkness of their own volition, but Maleficient did it. Is she special because she has her heart or did she have some special way of coming back?

Also, if the nobody does fade into darkness, what happens if the corresponding heartless is defeated later? What happens to that heart? Could someone please explain this for me?

Okay your first statement is correct. Only reason Malificant came back was because they had to find a way for here to come back outside the KH universe (At least thats what R-K told me)

When the heartless is defeated and it has no body to go back to, it fades into darkness like you said. I think.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

The Body and Soul which made up the Nobody fade into Darkness. As for the Heart, it's been shown in KH2 actually that a Heart left wondering will be covered in Darkness again before long - that's what happened to the Hearts that scattered from the Kingdom Hearts AtW blew up, after all. They became Heartless again.

Riku, DiZ and Mickey all "came out of the Darkness" just fine at one point or another. It's possible.
Also, I don't believe she was turned into a Heartless then. The Dragon form was something she had before as well; no Heart was released when she was beaten; also, instead of nothingness, her cape - her physical cape remained behind.
I don't think we can truly use Heartless logic on her. If you want to play it by KH logic, one can argue her defeat at Sora's hands led her to learn her lesson and not be overcome by Darkness despite her lust for revenge. KH logic aside, we have her simply being Maleficent.

See above paragraph. Either it would be a Heartless, or go into a Kingdom Hearts somewhere. More than this, we don't know.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
I never saw sleeping beauty, but from the context of the three fairies at the begining, I thnk if one remembers Maleficent (or just her name) she will never die or something like that. And as the last fairy ran out of the room, she said her name, thus reicarnating her. But I could be wrong

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I never saw sleeping beauty, but from the context of the three fairies at the begining, I thnk if one remembers Maleficent (or just her name) she will never die or something like that. And as the last fairy ran out of the room, she said her name, thus reicarnating her. But I could be wrong

I think the issue in this thread was more had she turned into a Heartless then how she could be back.
But I agree with what you said. Maleficent, having not turned into a Heartless, had every reason to be back seeing how she was remembered.
And it was actually Sora, Donald and Goofy's fault, seeing how they "remembered" her in their chat with Pete.
Fun.

C

Colours

The Body and Soul which made up the Nobody fade into Darkness. As for the Heart, it's been shown in KH2 actually that a Heart left wondering will be covered in Darkness again before long - that's what happened to the Hearts that scattered from the Kingdom Hearts AtW blew up, after all. They became Heartless again.

Riku, DiZ and Mickey all "came out of the Darkness" just fine at one point or another. It's possible.
Also, I don't believe she was turned into a Heartless then. The Dragon form was something she had before as well; no Heart was released when she was beaten; also, instead of nothingness, her cape - her physical cape remained behind.
I don't think we can truly use Heartless logic on her. If you want to play it by KH logic, one can argue her defeat at Sora's hands led her to learn her lesson and not be overcome by Darkness despite her lust for revenge. KH logic aside, we have her simply being Maleficent.

See above paragraph. Either it would be a Heartless, or go into a Kingdom Hearts somewhere. More than this, we don't know.

This^
And it doesn't really matter if the nobody or heartless dies first. There still going to fade back into darkness.

Riku77

I don't really get this :X
As far as Xehanort is concerned, however, the Kingdom Hearts AtW blew up "cleansed" XH from Riku. Only then they beat Xemnas. So the Somebody has supposedly been recreated.

So do you mean that, according to what usually happens to everything, Xehanort is now a somebody again?

C

Colours

I don't really get this :X
As far as Xehanort is concerned, however, the Kingdom Hearts AtW blew up "cleansed" XH from Riku. Only then they beat Xemnas. So the Somebody has supposedly been recreated.

Oh sorry about that. Alittle tired right now. Not explaining myself enough.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Who deletes all my posts?????

If you delete one it automaticly deletes the other!!

so just dont do it.:cry:

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Who deletes all my posts?????

If you delete one it automaticly deletes the other!!

so just dont do it.:cry:

I've been deleting your posts, and I've just recently realized that if one post is deleted, so is the other.
For that, I apologize, but please try not to double-post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back