• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► In memory of Abigail Violet Pasalaqua

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Umm..sorry for interrupting you, but could we maybe get back on topic please? This is a thread in memory of a dead person, after all, and I don't think this is the right place for this.

And, btw, everyone, do you really think Mike would lie about a dead relative, especially because both of them are in such a young age. What kind of reason would he have anyway? Death at 10 years age is a very tragic thing, and I don't think an 11 year old kid would go around lying about such a serious thing just to get attention. It just is too much of a personal thing. He is just trying to pay his respects to his cousin and I don't see any reason why we should stop him with what he's doing. (And he will probably come up with some proof eventually.)

We should rather support him and help him confront this whole problem.

Last edited:

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Sorry Mike I hope its not to painful but I dont even know how it feels like to lose someone that close to you so I say sorry for the loss of your cousin and I hope you and your family can get through this and im sorry that it happened to you and your family.

CAB_IV

Website
www.freewebs.com
You wouldn't happen to have relatives down in New Jersey? I can't say Pasalaqua is a common name, but an old friend of mine has that last name. Just a long shot guess, but i'm still curious

Umm..sorry for interrupting you, but could we maybe get back on topic please? This is a thread in memory of a dead person, after all, and I don't think this is the right place for this.

And, btw, everyone, do you really think Mike would lie about a dead relative, especially because both of them are in such a young age. What kind of reason would he have anyway? Death at 10 years age is a very tragic thing, and I don't think an 11 year old kid would go around lying about such a serious thing just to get attention. It just is too much of a personal thing. He is just trying to pay his respects to his cousin and I don't see any reason why we should stop him with what he's doing. (And he will probably come up with some proof eventually.)

We should rather support him and help him confront this whole problem.

Sadly, I've been on several sites where there have been hoaxes of dead people going around. In fact, this story is not all that dissimilar many i've read in the past that turned out to be extreme hoaxes.

Some people are that starved for attention, and will even pretend to have a dead/dieing relative, or pretend themselves that they are dieing for attention. On Red Vs Blue forums there was a year long in memory chain of people feeling bad for this girl who got in a car accident and went brain dead. There were pictures and everything of an average young woman.

it turns out though, as the owner of the photos began to notice that pictures of them were all over the internet talking about how sad it was of her alleged car accident, and blew the hoax's cover. Even though it was a clear hoax, either people are that oblivious or they try to keep it going, and some people still have her pictures in their profile talking about how sad it is.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Actually I spelled her name wrong on both my sig and the title of this thread.It acutally spelled,"Passalacqua".
It is hard to remember how to spell her last name.

CAB_IV

Website
www.freewebs.com
Well i'm sorry for your loss.

At the same time though, i'm understandable jaded by anything on the internet. you really can't take much of it seriously. don't give me PMs about wether i believe you or not.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Ok....I realize that most things on the internet are lies,but I will give all the proof needed to tell people that this isnt a hoax.So I understand why you think this isnt true,but I also want to thank you for atleast saying that you were sorry for my familys loss.Also thank you to everyone that has supported me.

P

pinky

List her medical conditions, or this thread is a hoax.

What the hell kind of a hospital were you at where they are so understaffed that doctors are having to do the work of nurses? What the hell kind of doctor can't properly put in an IV, for that matter? How in the hell would a peripheral IV puncturing a main artery cause brain damage, unless the IV was coated with lead-based paint? And how in the hell does an IV mistake lead to an amputation?

Link to her obituary, or this thread is a hoax.

Dear mike2014's family,

Mike has been lying about having deceased relatives on the internet. Try raising him.

Sincerely,
Sam

How rude of you to call an 11 year old boy a liar! He is not lying. Abby was a great child and they were very close. His story is true. Her picc line was inserted wrong, which is what caused her stroke and part of her arm had to be amputated. She was a wonderful child and will be missed dearly. Good luck Mikey and our prayers are with you and your family.

Awards
How rude of you to call an 11 year old boy a liar! He is not lying. Abby was a great child and they were very close. His story is true. Her picc line was inserted wrong, which is what caused her stroke and part of her arm had to be amputated. She was a wonderful child and will be missed dearly. Good luck Mikey and our prayers are with you and your family.

How rude of you to post in an old thread that's been completely inactive for over a week, getting butthurt over a moot point that was resolved before you even became a member of this forum.

We've already reached the consensus that he was telling the truth, and that I was wrong. The other consensus that I think most of us came to is that eleven year olds don't belong on the internet, and that you can't expect people to believe anything that you say without providing accurate information and reliable sources.

If you seriously want to discuss this (and I'm hoping that you don't), send me a private message. This thread has caused enough trouble, and needs to die already. Pun intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back