• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

impossible chest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magus364

ok... i need help theres a chest in hollow bastion that no matter what i do, i cant get to it. right now it seems impossible, i've tried glide, gravity, high jump, every single spell, EVERYTHING. its in the bottom lvl. of hollow bastion the water way i guess on a ledge.
PLZ. PLZ help ive tried everything in the book.

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
My guess is that you're looking in the wrong places (Ok, well duh. *slaps forehead*) But yes, your vague description points to the use of Beast or the environment. It'll be a shame if the chest ends up being a Gummi that your probably won't have the space for. :D

C

captaincrash

you need to freeze one of the bubbles with blizzard(ara)(aga). then jump to the ledge.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
Magus364 said:
ok... i need help theres a chest in hollow bastion that no matter what i do, i cant get to it. right now it seems impossible, i've tried glide, gravity, high jump, every single spell, EVERYTHING. its in the bottom lvl. of hollow bastion the water way i guess on a ledge.
PLZ. PLZ help ive tried everything in the book.

tha t one. there is a switch that lets ya glide to it. i think if you'remtralkin about that one in hb underground.
captaincrash said:
you need to freeze one of the bubbles with blizzard(ara)(aga). then jump to the ledge.
that one oh freze it get on it quick before it melts.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Ehhh, this thread is from August of last year....the question was already answered....and the person who made the thread doesn't even come to the forums anymore...

~Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back