• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Importing KH II FM+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amalmaru

Can i get some help, i'd like to download KHII FM+ bu i don't know what kind of cd's to use nor what site i can download it safely from, oh also will it work on an english ps2?

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Can i get some help, i'd like to download KHII FM+ bu i don't know what kind of cd's to use nor what site i can download it safely from, oh also will it work on an english ps2?
i dont even think you can download it unless you have an emulator on your computor. I bet it would be just worth it do dish out the money to buy it from play-asia.com and buy swap magic cause it wont work on an english ps2. its better than risking it with a download which arent always reliable.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
why couldnt he discuss it here, it is regarding the game

You're not allowed to ask about downloading games on the forum's openly like this because it's Piracy. So he can't discuss it here from what I remember.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
The guy has a point. Also, FM doesn't work on other Ps2s?

No, it's because PS2's aren't region free like the PSP and PS3. To play FM+ you would have to either get a Japanese PS2 or mod the one you currently have with Swap Magic and such.

~Master Erauqs~

No, it's because PS2's aren't region free like the PSP and PS3. To play FM+ you would have to either get a Japanese PS2 or mod the one you currently have with Swap Magic and such.
or soft mod it with a cheat disk like Codebreaker...wait, is this allowed to be talked about? :p, im pretty sure that talking about modding your ps2 is ok...

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
You're not allowed to ask about downloading games on the forum's openly like this because it's Piracy. So he can't discuss it here from what I remember.

Im pretty sure its just when you give links. Giving regular information wasnt against the rules last time I checked.

sorry, must be thinking of other forums, on most forums, you're not allowed to talk about downloading games illegally and other stuff like that...

Read the forum rules. I cant find anything about it in there so I think youre in the clear.

tj styles1

Website
www.myspace.com
You need to have a japanese ps2 or swap magic to be able to play final mix.
You should actually import the game, but if you insist on downloading it I suggest searching on google

Last edited:

Amalmaru

ok then a few questions
1. how to i softmod
2. wich version of swap magic
3. Are you sure it'll work if i buy it off play-asia, use swap magic, then put in the game and i'll be able to play it

3rd one only because last time i did something like this it turned out horribly

tj styles1

Website
www.myspace.com
ok then a few questions
1. how to i softmod
2. wich version of swap magic
3. Are you sure it'll work if i buy it off play-asia, use swap magic, then put in the game and i'll be able to play it

3rd one only because last time i did something like this it turned out horribly

Okay
1) I'm not sure about this method because I prefer using swap magic instead
2) I use ver 3.6 and Final mix works great on it
3) As long as your sure the shop your buying from is genuine (Play-asia is fine) then it will defiantly work

airmike23

sorry if this sounds dumb but i know absolutely nothing about swap magic. what is it? and is the only way to play the final mixes is if u buy a jap ps2 and buy the games from play-asia.com? like can you play it on the ps3?? thanks for any help

Gram

Banned
Awards
i have a question regarding final mix, i know the voice acting is in english, but is any of the text like the names of the abilitie, items, etc.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back