• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Importers anyone

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NAMINE4LIFE

this is more for the european or PAL ppl
anyway who will be importing KH2 from america instead of waiting another 3 months to wait for it to come out here

I am but where should i import it from?

mereshell

yes i am, i just got my ps2 modded yesterday and my dad generously paid ^^
so yea, i dont really know where to order it from yet...plus i need to some how get my mums credit card...lol

N

NAMINE4LIFE

nar lik-sang is only hong kong outport
also lol from what i guess your only one of the many hundreds that hate this suvre guy would you mind tellin me what he did

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
doesnt matter where lik sang outport from, they deliver to EUROPE and more importantly AUSTRALIA and they have all formats of kh2. NTSC/ASIA NTSC/NA and PAL
(inwich the last 2 arent out yet, but when they are they will have them in stock)

suvre is a lying **** you deserves to be shot in the head, maybe one of the members whos soul purpose to destroy suvre could tell you abit more about him, and wether u r him or not

RikusDarkHalf

keybladeboi said:
doesnt matter where lik sang outport from, they deliver to EUROPE and more importantly AUSTRALIA and they have all formats of kh2. NTSC/ASIA NTSC/NA and PAL
(inwich the last 2 arent out yet, but when they are they will have them in stock)

suvre is a lying **** you deserves to be shot in the head, maybe one of the members whos soul purpose to destroy suvre could tell you abit more about him, and wether u r him or not
good at least a lot of people hate him comon LOOK AT THE SIG.
also your lying surve
also ya its him/her

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
yesh imk with chaywa on this ... and im about to pre order kh2 right now

EDIT: or not casue ther is an error with the card =( and i cant pay later cause it said they dont except my kinda card

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back