• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm thinking...We'll have a BBS release date next month

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex999

But FFXI was also an MMO and FFX-2 was a sequel nobody was really expecting. Hinted but not that obvious. But we have three FFXIII games being produced at the same time that people only know so much about. We don't even have the main FFXIII game out yet and they are talking about FFXIV.

i know, its rly insane. the main focus right now is on ff13, over the past months everyone has been forgetting about the other 2 of the fabula nova crystallis.

im actually more excited about ff vs 13 out of all 3.

also because after nomuras done with it he will most likely focus on kh! XD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
i know, its rly insane. the main focus right now is on ff13, over the past months everyone has been forgetting about the other 2 of the fabula nova crystallis.

im actually more excited about ff vs 13 out of all 3.

also because after nomuras done with it he will most likely focus on kh! XD

I think about Versus everytime I see FFXIII news. I wish they would give us a gameplay vid for FFVersusXIII at least. I want to see how fighting will work if it is suppose to similar to the main KH fighting system and we are also suppose to have party members. Will our main be interchangeable? Will the growth system be similar as well?

I mean, we have even seen gameplay of Agito.

=D Yes, when Nomura finishes Versus, he can get back on the ball with KH. I just hope Versus will be as awesome as it looks! I'm trying not to keep my expectations super high or envision what will be in it because I don't want to get mad at the game.

Ugh...I hope it won't be closed theater at TGS. We still haven't gotten official vids of the ones from the last few years.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I actually think it's likely because Days will have been out in Japan for approximately 4 months. They will have had ample time to accelerate the project, so a release date is actually worth considering by then.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I expect that we will probably get a date like "Winter 2009" then in a press release or magazine they will announce it to come out like December 21st or something.

Hopefully they would not delay it.

Alex999

I think about Versus everytime I see FFXIII news. I wish they would give us a gameplay vid for FFVersusXIII at least. I want to see how fighting will work if it is suppose to similar to the main KH fighting system and we are also suppose to have party members. Will our main be interchangeable? Will the growth system be similar as well?

I mean, we have even seen gameplay of Agito.

=D Yes, when Nomura finishes Versus, he can get back on the ball with KH. I just hope Versus will be as awesome as it looks! I'm trying not to keep my expectations super high or envision what will be in it because I don't want to get mad at the game.

Ugh...I hope it won't be closed theater at TGS. We still haven't gotten official vids of the ones from the last few years.

yeah i know exactly what u mean. this TGS for me is as big as E3.

what i want out of TGS is

FF vs 13 trailer with gamplay
new BBS trailer with aqua gamplay
release date for BBS
quarter release for FF vs 13
quarter release for BBS in NA.

that would make my TGS expectations perfect

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I expect that we will probably get a date like "Winter 2009" then in a press release or magazine they will announce it to come out like December 21st or something.

Hopefully they would not delay it.

SE always delays releases. They did that to KH2...But SE has been doing okay when it comes to getting the games out when they said they would. They don't bump up release dates to half a year later like they did with KH2 like a million times.

release date for BBS

I can see the first three things. The fourth one is slightly likely if the Versus team has gotten far with the game. -shakes fist- They had better!

crazzyBRY

release date for BBS

i don't think they will announce a release date for NA...=)..

and yea..i wish there's a new versus trailer with gameplay of noctis =)

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
A release date would be nice, yeah.
But I'm far more excited for a new trailer. My hopes are:

~Aqua Gameplay
~New Worlds
~Confirmation of the Evil Queen, The Ugly Step-Sisters, and Lady Tremain

Especially new worlds.

wwinterj

A release date no matter if it is just for Jap is good for me. It goes without saying the quicker it is out over there the quicker NA and EU get it. At the very least I would think a trailer would be shown. Trailers are good in a way but also bad because they make me want the game more. :lol:

As for FF13 I also am more looking forward to verses 13 then FF 13 intself. I want to see how the gameplay is like been as it has been descibed as simler to KH. However I still want to see some FF13 stuff also.

If square have these games out by the end of next year or at the latest begining of 2011 (for verses 13) they will have a lot of my money.

I am already buying a PSP for Dissidia: Final Fantasy.

Aria

braver by the minute
I really hope they have a realease date for japan!! Or a release month. Or even a release year I would be happy with! Sooner its out in Japan the sooner we can get it for NA!

Alex999

What do you mean by that? PSP Go doesn't paly UMD's remember? You'd have to download BBS from the PS Store if you get a PSP Go. (unless you hack it and just torrent all your games)

OH MAN! what a moron, lol i forgot! XD.

well then just a regular psp bundle then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back