• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i'm scared

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora'snobody

Have you ever done some thing so bad that it makes you sick to even think about heven and hell because u think no mater wut god won't forgive you (god forgives all if u are truly srry, but you just can't shake the feeling that your going to hell)

Kaptain Kool

Well, when I was like 7, I went to this day-care that had a really super-cool toy, and I wanted it SO MUCH, that I pocketed it.:( I have never stolen since. Well, I stole when I was three, but I returnrd it, thinking it was free. It was a bone for my dog.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Guilt, perhaps?

And sadly yes, but I knew immedietly just to come out with it to my parents and I coughed it up.
Never had to vomit.

.:Game Master:.

The Black Samurai
sora'snobody said:
Have you ever done some thing so bad that it makes you sick to even think about heven and hell because u think no mater wut god won't forgive you (god forgives all if u are truly srry, but you just can't shake the feeling that your going to hell)
I have before, but there's good news. Even if you murder someone, God still forgives... and get this, he forgets too. So if you ask for forgiveness, God won't even remember what the sin was. He forgets, you should too.

And I have done the worse crime of all. Ok, I was over this kids house when I was like 5 and the parents told us not to throw rocks. Turns out we did, and I threw one in the air to try and make it over a house. Like 20 yards away, a girl was standing. Yep, I hit her, with a huge rock. Her whole face was bleeding and I felt like I was gonna throw up my stomach. The parents yelled at me and I felt like crying(five years old) and I still remember it. I used to feel bad after seeing her at church and stuff and thinking about it. It's kinda funny now, talking about it with my friends and stuff.

Last edited:

zexion_org_xii

i dont think ive never felt like that above...i mean ive sinned plenty of times but never felt sorry or to the point it was always on my mind

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
But even with forgiveness in mind, we shouldn't sin and say, "I'll be forgiven of that later." least thats what I think. It's like stealing and saying, oh, I'll do something about it later....

(600th post) :)

.:Game Master:.

The Black Samurai
Yes, ofcourse, don't sin with the intent of getting off. You should sin less and less.

and no matter what you do(besides blastphemy(sp)) you can always be forgiven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back