• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm practically a veteran member thing!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Yes, may all know that post count was reset in June if I remember correctly, so she very well could have had over 5 thousand posts easy.

its_beca

I remember reading a fic of yours... and we were suppose to choose what happened next, it was a comedy. *spaztic memory repercussions* Was Sora, like, 5 or something? o_O

TwilightSora

I'm back? Maybe.
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
I remember you too, didn't you used to be friends with KingGabriel? Err, we called him KG or Kid Gab back then. I remember this one incident in the chat way back the ;P

If this doesn't ring any bells, then it must have been another Goofy >.<

Goofy5555

The next person to call me a she will get kicked in the nuts or whatever personally XP.

'TIS ME! THE *ex* HOSTER OF KHAD. The Friend Of KG. The guy who got suspended lots when the old forum insanity on the IPB board existed with much spam! 'tis goofeeeh =D *First of all, I didn't get bored after a few days I just lost contact with my best buddies on KHI..or kingdomhearts2.net as it was once known. Plus, I was freaking angry when we switched to vB and I still am!* And yeess I've been coming on and off >_>....:p

To all the jerks: Go To Hell..Now Please ^___^

Goofy5555

2 mi- wtf? o__O *tries to tap into memory*. I don't think I've ever had over 100k gil
..Did I!?!?! Meh, you'd better remember me 2-9 years from now Bunny..or be eaten ^_^. OH! Gabe and me joined the same day btw

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards

He effin pwned me in seniority.

EDIT: ZOMG HE DOUBLE POSTED

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
I was a member of the imageboard since leik November... it wasn't until January I got a (forum) account.

It still doesn't boost my rank. :<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back