• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm practically a veteran member thing!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Puppet Master

wtf are you talkin about...your not a mod and you dont have 1000 posts

T

tux_

Something tells me the kid thinks you can be a Premium meber by being here for 2 years =(

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
He says veteran member. As in been here ages. Idiots. -_-

Nearly 2 years it seems. Not quite veteran, but close.

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
slinky said:
^^^^^ what he said u dont even have a 100 post

Never judge someone by their posts. Goofy5555 is a way older member than I am, even. [Nov 04- mine]

I remember hearing about you, Goofy. Specifically from Sam, but we don't need to go over that now, do we? ;)

Ryu

an obscene gesture
I remember you too, and what HH said, you used to host KH:AD. And you made some sigs on the old KH2.net. That's all I can think of.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Goofy5555 said:
Hoooww you ask? Well if you were smart you'd know. FIGURE IT OUT! XD
Ok, so you've been here for a couple years. Tell us when you're done patting yourself on the back so we can continue on with our lives.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:
Ok, so you've been here for a couple years. Tell us when you're done patting yourself on the back so we can continue on with our lives.

Don't be an ass. People post about post counts, people post about forum birthdays, why not that he's been here a helluvva lot longer than most?

He posted in Forum Insanity. It's not like he posted in discussion.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

VersionX said:
Don't be an ass. People post about post counts, people post about forum birthdays, why not that he's been here a helluvva lot longer than most?

He posted in Forum Insanity. It's not like he posted in discussion.
I'll be as much of an ass as I want to, after all, It's Forum Insanity. lol

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
I remember you! You were going to host my first AMV on your site, but then I got lazy and forgot to give it to you.

^-^

Welcome back.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Goofy5555 said:
Hoooww you ask? Well if you were smart you'd know. FIGURE IT OUT! XD
Being a veteran usually means you've been through something. But you look like the type that got an account, got bored after a few days, and took a 2 year break.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
billabong13 said:
Being a veteran usually means you've been through something. But you look like the type that got an account, got bored after a few days, and took a 2 year break.

Nah. She's been here even before the VBoard change. Remember that people's posts got lost?

Awards
I vaguely remember you. I joined around March 2005, but I think I remember seeing some of your posts around the place.

The signature definately triggers something ^_^.

Welcome Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back