• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm on the Mirror's Edge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
Only posting this up since I haven't posted at all in ages. Might even post up some fanfic stuff after, idk.

starparkourfinalcopy.jpg

Me (the way I draw myself, anyway) doing some free running (aka parkour). The background is from the game "Mirror's Edge".

CnC is cool, but as far as hands/prettymuchanythingtodowithproportions goes, I know I failed lol.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
MIRROR'S EDGEEEEEEE :D Awesome! That's really quite awesome. xD I love the colours that you used for the character, and her pose is pretty cool, too.

As for critique... 8C you're going to hate me i know eettttt. But yeah, the proportions are off in some spots. XD; It's not bad, though! It's quite good, actually, and they're just minor things. (Like her right arm is a bit too long on the upper arm and stuff like that) Have you tried figure drawing, though? There's a site called Posemaniacs and it's incredibly helpful for drawing the figure. Otherwise, that's awesome! Parkour ftwwwwww :D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well, you already know about the proportions, so I won't mention it again ^^

It's an interesting piece, what with the 2D figure and the 3D background. I'm not really sure what you were going for exactly, but if you didn't intend for your character to appear so flat, you may want to add more shading asides from that little bit in the hair.

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
MIRROR'S EDGEEEEEEE :D Awesome! That's really quite awesome. xD I love the colours that you used for the character, and her pose is pretty cool, too.

As for critique... 8C you're going to hate me i know eettttt. But yeah, the proportions are off in some spots. XD; It's not bad, though! It's quite good, actually, and they're just minor things. (Like her right arm is a bit too long on the upper arm and stuff like that) Have you tried figure drawing, though? There's a site called Posemaniacs and it's incredibly helpful for drawing the figure. Otherwise, that's awesome! Parkour ftwwwwww :D

YES :D I love the game so much <33

Ack, I noticed that the most, yeah. ^^;; Little things like that bother me, and I always try to fix them, but eventually I get tired of trying to get my tablet to let me draw a straight line and just keep what I have; even if it's not great. xD I'm such a failure, lol. Compared to where I was a year ago though, i'm improving, albeit slowly. I'll definitely check out that site; anything to help with proportions is more than welcome. :3

Well, you already know about the proportions, so I won't mention it again ^^

It's an interesting piece, what with the 2D figure and the 3D background. I'm not really sure what you were going for exactly, but if you didn't intend for your character to appear so flat, you may want to add more shading asides from that little bit in the hair.

Thank you <3 xD

I was originally going to try and add more depth. :x But then I decided to try and go for more of a cutscene look (the cutscenes in the game are 2D) with the 3D background for something a little...different. I realize it might be a little too different though, lol.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
done pretty dang well... arms a bit thin but that's my only qualm

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
Thanks, Shinra-kun. c: And yeeeah, I was not at all happy with the arms. But I was almost done, and the arms were ticking me off since I couldn't fix them, so I gave in this time. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back