• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm New! *waves*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

-=[evo]lution=-

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum. I was referred by numerous people on another forum. I don't really like making intro posts because I never know what to say. I feel like an idiot when I make them but I guess I'll try my best. I'm 21 years old. I live in Pennsylvania (Pittsburgh to be exact.) I like to play games, I guess. I mainly play GTA or Fable but I like shooting games too. I like any game really. Anyway, I'm new and I hope to stay here for awhile. :)

Aydrikk

Hey! welcome to the boards! This may seem a bit unofficial because i'm almost as new as you but take it or leave it :D

Pm me if you wanna be buds or just talk

D

Dexter

Uh, HI watz crackin yo? So Welcome to the Forums! If you want to be buddies PM me! Allright?

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
well hello and welcome. I hope you like it here.. well I know you said your from other forums to but if you need any help r anything let me know I'm happy to help.! :)

Back