• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

im new... so hey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

>Sleeping Lion<

yeah yeah, im new... so whats up? anyone want to be my friend?

EDIT: how come i cant see my avi? can anyone else see it? its of King Mickey(im a big King Mickey fan x_o)

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hey =3 Welcome to the site. You won't have any problems making friends here. xD Hope to see you around!

Hmm, I can't see your avatar either.

Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!
Website
z6.invisionfree.com
=0 An invisible avvie XD Don't worry, im sure one of the admins can help you out. And welcome to KHI~~ I'm sure you'll easily become aquainted with the people here~~!! Have fun~! And feel free to PM me for anything or to be friends~! >X3

If you're new to the Forums, and not sure about it, click on the link in my sig space, and the people there or myself can help ya out~! XP

>Sleeping Lion<

awsomeKingMickeyblackoutfit.jpg

that is the one i have set to my account... uhh, did i even upload it n the right place or something? by what ive seen, it should be small enough to be my avi... but it just DOESNT show up!!!!!!!!

NeonMind

Hey, welcome to KHI. It's a lot of fun here. I really wish I could help you out with your avi. but I'm having a little bit of trouble finding how things work here myself. I hope you get help:( Again welcome!:)

>Sleeping Lion<

well, i went to a photo re sizer and it said 100x100 is greater than the original size.... -.- does anyone know whats wrong? -.- im screwed.... why is my avi like this?! i can see a little box go around what i think is my avi.. but its not there... -.-

EDIT: NONE OF MY AVIS SHOW UP DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Sleeping Lion<

well the defaults work.... >.< but they suck.... :(

WTF?!?! i just resized my avi WITHIN regulation and NOW it STILL doesnt show UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN IT, where r those damn mods?!?!?! I NEED HELP!!! i made the resize 85x100.. and the max is 100x100 or 24.4 percent, am i right? no which ones are the mods or admins or someone who can hlep me?!?!?!.... sorry for the duoble post... i dont know how to delete and i thought someone else has already replied to one of these by now... o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
Back