• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm leaving.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Hi meh peeps! I've got some Good news and some Bad news. First off, the Bad news is that I won't be able to post here as often, mainly because I'm just WAYYY too busy these few days.

BUT, the Good news is that I will be able to stop by once in a while, that means I will eventually come here EVERYDAY for around 15-20 min to post a lil, as well as check my PMs.
So you can still PM me if you want. And in addition to that, I will also be online on MSN, AIM, YAHOO and ICQ, so those that want to chat, you can. So...yeah! That's it! But I'm not leaving forever, so chill. PEACE OUT~~~~~~:cool:

PS. Don't forget to keep in touch buddies!!

MSN: tina_chen92@hotmail.com
AIM: AlexHearts1992 -(DivineRoseKeeper I finally got AIM! W00t!)
YAHOO: tina_chen_92@yahoo.com
ICQ#: 308-955-639 -(Contact me if you can honey aka Demix17)

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Eh, you've lived more than your time here (jk). A whopping 8 THOUSAND posts. Check if you were the most before you leave.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Unbelieveable. Well we really don't know eachother, but I think your cool. I hope you still stay here for a little while longer.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
AIM: AlexHearts1992 -(DivineRoseKeeper I finally got AIM! W00t!)

haha! I just had to post about this one i just happened to stop bye ^_~ So ya just be back on our b-day cuz thats the day when im officially coming back *gasps* yes i've decided to come back but not until tender's and my b-day allrighty! ^_~

rikubaka67

Awards
hey, at least its not forever. i'll add u 2 my buddy lists on AIM and yahoo, but my yahoo one is giving me some trouble right now 4 some reason, so c u later!

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
**saratp** crying..............NO!!!!!!!!!! you cant gooo

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
haha its the same with me.. but i wasnt nearly as interactive as you so i didnt really deserve a goodbye thread xP.. but yeah i guess chatting in the forums will be rare but we can keep in touch with the hi5 thing (or myspace if you have one^^) but in any case.. bye bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back