• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Im kinda sad...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

InvadeZim5

Well i figured before i get kh II tomorrow i would beat khI first. i had a file at the final rest and i beat it. i realized that that is probably the last time that i will ever play kingdom hearts I... its sad for me anyone else feel this way?:(

King Sora

i havn't really thought about it, but i probably won't play kh for a LONG time..and i don't even own the game lol. All this time i've been borrowing it from my friend and i never picked up a copy haha. But i think kh2 will last me a long time, but of course you cannot forget the original game that started it all...

error51210

King Sora said:
i havn't really thought about it, but i probably won't play kh for a LONG time..and i don't even own the game lol. All this time i've been borrowing it from my friend and i never picked up a copy haha. But i think kh2 will last me a long time, but of course you cannot forget the original game that started it all...
Same here. But my friend moved and i have his copy of KH 1 so... But I am sure i will return to KH1 someday

Josiah

Quarian Power!
it wont be the last time!!! when you are done with kh2, and if tyhey announce a kh3, you will most likely have all the time to play 1 and 2, which you moslt likely will^^ so dont be sad

Axel3344

actually ill play kh1 later on after i get bored of kh2 which wil prob be in a year or two.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I haven't played a KH game in over 9 months...doesn't really bother me that much, i remember it all anyway....lol

Umagon

One day.... When I feel like playing all three of the games again, I'll play KHI, then CoM, then II again

Axel3344

i don't think ill play com..but i like that idea. mayb i will play all the games in order

ickyvicky1006

the original never gets old...so when ur crazy bored just pop in kh....if ur so sad go play it again...i kno i will!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back