• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Im hurting inside

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas9001

Bronze Member
My girlfriend holds my friends hand instead of mine now because of that Im hurting on the inside. I need advice fast. Should I leave her or what?

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
Well, give it some time. Maybe they are just friends. If things start to get bad you may want to leave her. I'm sorry if this isn't helpful but I'm not good at this sort of stuff. Hope everything sorts itself out. =]

Roxas9001

Bronze Member
My girlfriend and I kissed once in class but unfornately she kissed me on my cheek we was about to lock lips but too many people were staring.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Uuh if you only started talking a few weeks ago, and you've only had a peck on the cheek, don't you think it's a little premature to be calling yourself bf/gf...let alone dumping her through jealousy

Mental stress affects everyone at some point in life, and qf its often worth talking it over with people close to you (friends>family in this circumstance imo) and listen to their advice how to deal with the situation

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
she calls me a couple of things like Baby and her Boyfriend. We talk when ever we have class together. I dont really know.

Babe/baby are common phrases used by girls for pretty much anyone they like, e.g. 'aww poor baby', friend or otherwise

If you only talk when your in class, and haven't really developed outside of the classroom then despite confusions on relationship terminology, you have to weigh it up whether you want her to be your girlfriend, the decision is yours, and if you don't know, i suggest 'seek and ye shall find'.

The hurting inside i assume is anxiety, i face it alot of the time myself as i fear certain situations (by nature i'm a pessimist, which is very unhelpful in some circumstances). This is where friends/peers come in, let them help you break the anxiety down by instilling confidence, and if things don't work out as they seem then you can always fall back on them.

dark___edge

Stop being so jealous. Your relationship is just starting and you don't want to ruin it with your jealousy now do you? Maybe the dude she held hands with were only friends but it doesn't mean that it was intimate or anything. So just chill man. If you continue to be jealous it will destroy the relationship with you and your girlfriend.

darkshadow666

nothing from nowhere im no one at all....
if youre not technically "going out" then dont worry about it shes not yours to keep.
if youre actually "going out" (you asked her to be and she said yes) then id be a little bit mad if i were you. you should talk to her about it and see whats going on in her mind.

Duality

Leave her. Hand holding is a no-no between the opposite sex. (assuming both are heterosexual). It's a clear indication that they like each other. "Friendship" is just a cloak. They are probably confused themselves.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Leave her. Hand holding is a no-no between the opposite sex. (assuming both are heterosexual). It's a clear indication that they like each other. "Friendship" is just a cloak. They are probably confused themselves.

I have a boyfriend and I hold hands with my friends all the time. Male and female. :/

iceblaze

Stop being so jealous. Your relationship is just starting and you don't want to ruin it with your jealousy now do you? Maybe the dude she held hands with were only friends but it doesn't mean that it was intimate or anything. So just chill man. If you continue to be jealous it will destroy the relationship with you and your girlfriend.

I agree with dark__edge , maybe she just wants to see if you're jealous or cool with it

mesmerized

Are you serious? She's holding hands with someone else and you guys just started dating?!? Ok.. thats pretty low of her. If you actually like someone your not going to be holding hands with somebody else 2 weeks down the line. Your going to be into that person and blind to everyone else. I don't know why, but the first month of a relationship is usually when you're most attached to the person you like. My theory is that its because theres so much to learn about the person you like that you don't want to be with any one else just yet.

On a further note, you should probably tell her that you don't like what she's doing. If you guys are going to go anywhere in a relationship, you got to make sure your not giving her the wrong impression [[that what she's doing is ok with you.]] Let her know right away that doing what she's doing is not ok.

TwilightPrinces

Website
www.myspace.com
I think should sit down with this so called girlfriend and see where you stand, see if she thinks that you guys are in a relationship or whatnot. If so then she shouldn't be holding you friends hand shes probably just doing it to make you jealous so you will make a move already.

But then again she just may not be as serious as you about the whole thing, if so then dump her shes not worth the mental stress :D

Duality

baka ushi said:
I have a boyfriend and I hold hands with my friends all the time. Male and female. :/
If you're hetero and it's the opposite sex (or if you're homo and its the same sex), then I'd say it's a no-no. It's impossible to maintain an non-familial relationship with a sex you are potentially attracted to. It's human nature. They got the parts. You like their personality.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
How about asking her why? <<'
Christ. Don't be so jealous. Girls sometimes hate that.

Just calmly ask her that.

You should be hurting on the inside if she's sleeping with your buddy. Holding hands sometimes means nothing.

mesmerized

BUT, there are those slight few girls who like to be the center of attention and like it when guys are jealous. We can't rule out that his gf is one of those particular girls, right? Like I said, he should just talk to her about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back