• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

im confused !!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DARK RIKU 92

is the org dead cause technically they are already dead cause you cant liive with out a heart so they cant die right cause their already dead right??

EternalTwilight3

hm... his true form..... in KH3 or KH2:FM we mite be able to see stuff.. wat would his name be? Lea? Ale? Lae? i dunno ... not much choices mm.... if u remeber some of the names are mentioned in the ansem reports in KH2 ... i think its number six .. cant remeber

EternalTwilight3

hey axle was/is cool!!! haha hey wouldnt it be cool if there was a world where all the nobodies go to when they die? or something similar to that

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Back on topic.

Nobodies don't exactly die. They fade in darkness, only to become more of nothingness than they were before.

Axel, can't come back. He was faded in Darkness just as every nobody must. It could be possible, Nomura has to make new plot points, to support the fact a nobody come back, in order for that to happen.

Death is when the heart stops working, the body remain empty shells to rot in the ground. And the soul become free.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
why don't you like him?:mellow:
Because he's the only one who acts like he has feelings. I just think, if he'd act like the rest of the Org., I'd CONSIDER liking him. Sa'i'x is my fav Org. member, because he's clearly Axel's superior, he seems lenient during cutscenes, but when you fight him, he's merciless. That's why.

Silver_streak

There true forms are all still alive just there empty shells are destroyed they still got a soul which is probally at kingdom hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back