• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I'm Apparely challenged

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
It looks like so far with the wardrobe that I have that a collared shirt over a tshirt is kinda the look I'll have for a while

maybe a vest or two later on

if I get the right kind of shirts I'll swear some ties too. I miss doing that

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
It looks like so far with the wardrobe that I have that a collared shirt over a tshirt is kinda the look I'll have for a while

maybe a vest or two later on

if I get the right kind of shirts I'll swear some ties too. I miss doing that

I like these ideas. A lot of the time, especially once you're out of high school and all, dressing up a bit is a fantastic idea. And I've found that it's neat to mix something a little bit nicer with something casual, if you can pull it off. (jeans and a collared shirt and tie, things like that.)

Awards
Jesus Christ, don't go with a more formal style. Have you morons even looked at David lately? He's rugged looking, masculine, imposing, hairy, and does not belong anywhere near fucking Gucci anything.

This is the more formal sort of attire you will ever need to be wearing:

6a01156e30b64e970c01156e6c01bb970c-800wi

And even that may be pushing it a bit. First things first, avoid overly graphic clothing. You're a grown man so this shouldn't be too much of a problem, but if it needs to be said, no elaborate designs. Solid colors are preferable.

I would honestly advise you to start lifting weights and pack on some muscle (or maybe you already do, I'm not very familiar with your physique) and then invest in some simple, inexpensive sleeveless muscle shirts. Loose fitting jeans. For colder weather, sweaters, but I'd avoid v-necks (again because you're very masculine looking. Girly motherfuckers like myself can pull off v-necks, but you could not).

Oh, and I bet you'd look awesome in one of these:

BajaHoody.jpg

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Jesus Christ, don't go with a more formal style. Have you morons even looked at David lately? He's rugged looking, masculine, imposing, hairy, and does not belong anywhere near fucking Gucci anything.

This is the more formal sort of attire you will ever need to be wearing:

6a01156e30b64e970c01156e6c01bb970c-800wi

And even that may be pushing it a bit. First things first, avoid overly graphic clothing. You're a grown man so this shouldn't be too much of a problem, but if it needs to be said, no elaborate designs. Solid colors are preferable.

I would honestly advise you to start lifting weights and pack on some muscle (or maybe you already do, I'm not very familiar with your physique) and then invest in some simple, inexpensive sleeveless muscle shirts. Loose fitting jeans. For colder weather, sweaters, but I'd avoid v-necks (again because you're very masculine looking. Girly motherfuckers like myself can pull off v-necks, but you could not).

Oh, and I bet you'd look awesome in one of these:

BajaHoody.jpg

Masculine looking huh?

I'd normally disagree but its a big enough of a compliment to take it in.

I do need to put on some muscle though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back