• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ignio Punk

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
10410889_731984320170099_3751061642661865834_n.jpg

The angle at which the picture is taken makes it look uneven, and my camera lens sucks...so i have to fix it. Either way, WIP on what i'm drawing currently :)

Hope you guys will stick around for the final pic

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Re: Ignio Punk (WIP)

Always. It's a privilege to watch what you can do with a pencil.

Haven't seen a thread from you in awhile (admittedly, I don't look in traditional media that often). How is life treating you?

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com

Sometimes i forget that i get notifications via my e-mail on this, lol. No worries i'm aim to please on coloring this one. It's taking me a lot longer because of throwing in a color scheme. That part is done...unfortunately it's pretty bland, so i had no intention of putting that version up

...but i think your words will push me to go a little further on the details. Thank you Matt :)

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com

so coloring online has been somewhat of a difficult task for me when it comes to using only my finger and a trackpad, lol. Here's my final result. Hope you guys enjoy

33xzrj7.jpg

Last edited:

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
I absolutely love your drawing, it's so beautifully detailed. And that coloured version is stunning. As it was said before, you needed more highlights on the face and in the coloured version it's so much easier to see those highlights, it looks even better than what it did before. It's just so beautiful~

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
thank you :)

I feel like i could do so much better. I still plan on going to an art school soon...and i've always wanted to use those tablets for painting online...but i can only use what materials i have in possession right now.

Thank you everyone so much for the compliments :)

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
why is everything you produce totally flawless

i'm infuriated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back