• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
I can give you the one where it says that you have to give all of your stuff to the poor and follow Jesus, plus follow the 10 commandments.

Jesus said a lot of things.

smith5000

i the bible says follow the rules of man so that means if u cant stone any one i mean to say back then in some places they use to stone people in the bible but laws change so you kind of have to replace some of the laws the bible also says many things about women being covered but its new times now

and i dont have verses for this stuff i am saying so if you want proof look yourself

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
So God's perfect word changes with the times? Do explain.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
I think that this whole bit about "God's word changing with times" is just an excuse for the Bible's irrelevance in this day and age. And why do you think that mankind will just become more and more wretched, Dogen? Why so cynical? I mean, I'm the one who believes that I'll probably just rot in the ground after I die, and yet, I'm more optimistic than you.

Last edited by a moderator:

L_Leon_Fuego

Wow, I've only read a couple of posts here and I can already tell that most people here has given the Bible some serious study to stake their claims. The unchanging Word of God is relevant to everything in society. If you look up Lamentations, the Epistles, Proverbs, and seriously look at them and study them, it relates to how people live their lives and (with Proverbs especially) speaks much wisdom and gives a moral guide to follow. Verses in the Bible can be interpreted many ways. Literally and metaphorically, the Bible gives truth for all ages.

Why man will become more wretched? The curse. God placed a curse on the earth and mankind, after the Fall in the Garden of Eden. The 2nd law of thermodynamics went into play here as soon as God said the word. (Genesis 3:14-19 KJV)

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Why man will become more wretched? The curse. God placed a curse on the earth and mankind, after the Fall in the Garden of Eden.

God cursed me for something someone else did? Yeah, that's fair.

The 2nd law of thermodynamics went into play here as soon as God said the word. (Genesis 3:14-19 KJV)

Do you even know what the second law of thermodynamics says?

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Why man will become more wretched? The curse. God placed a curse on the earth and mankind, after the Fall in the Garden of Eden. The 2nd law of thermodynamics went into play here as soon as God said the word. (Genesis 3:14-19 KJV)

Fail for trying to mix laws of science with religion and omitting the New Testament.

Didn't Jesus die so that people would be born with a clean slate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back