• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you could change the story of CoM every so slightly

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Lord helps me if I'll understand how you missed the enormous wall of text in the first page of this thread.
You won't be surprised though XD

I just read it, that's quite a lot of swallow.

If only I could rep you more.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Not much for Sora's part. I'm rather satisfied with what I can come up with about the floors (especially Monstro <3), though I think I'd like to explore DI more. Like, instead of just going through the KH1 story for it in five minutes or so, and thus show the bluntest contradiction in Namine's story, being that she's there at age 14 when she was supposed to have disappeared years ago, that we'd have gotten to explore more their homes, both Sora and Riku's, as well as Kairi's, and then see what they'd have came up with for Namine. I know family is unimportant but then again this is where Sora said his parents tried explaining Namine's disappearance to him, so. Meh.

The rest of it I suppose would be for RR, simply because it felt so empty. Personally, I think they'd have done a somewhat better job if they'd have kept Kairi (surprise surprise) as an active force on the DI world and have her accuse Riku. She'd have some more merit seeing how she's not only a PoH, but also one Riku half kidnapped, regardless of his views in the matter. Heck, that's how they described it in the Coded summaries, right? XD
Meh. Iono, mosrtly insight for Riku inside the worlds. Much like you said, seeing remnants of Sora would be nice, especially since for some worlds, Riku really was there, and it's not like he abandoned everything - Sora still was what drove him, for better or worse.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Id make Sora completely forget Kairi even when he leaves CO. That's make the game 100% better. Plus keep namine in place of Kairi.

A

Azrael

Id make Sora completely forget Kairi even when he leaves CO. That's make the game 100% better. Plus keep namine in place of Kairi.

Wouldn't say that xD

Namine being actually a friend from Sora's childhood days at DI would be good. Butterflies KH1 though.

I spoke too much.

A

Azrael

Not much for Sora's part. I'm rather satisfied with what I can come up with about the floors (especially Monstro <3), though I think I'd like to explore DI more. Like, instead of just going through the KH1 story for it in five minutes or so, and thus show the bluntest contradiction in Namine's story, being that she's there at age 14 when she was supposed to have disappeared years ago, that we'd have gotten to explore more their homes, both Sora and Riku's, as well as Kairi's, and then see what they'd have came up with for Namine. I know family is unimportant but then again this is where Sora said his parents tried explaining Namine's disappearance to him, so. Meh.

The rest of it I suppose would be for RR, simply because it felt so empty. Personally, I think they'd have done a somewhat better job if they'd have kept Kairi (surprise surprise) as an active force on the DI world and have her accuse Riku. She'd have some more merit seeing how she's not only a PoH, but also one Riku half kidnapped, regardless of his views in the matter. Heck, that's how they described it in the Coded summaries, right? XD
Meh. Iono, mosrtly insight for Riku inside the worlds. Much like you said, seeing remnants of Sora would be nice, especially since for some worlds, Riku really was there, and it's not like he abandoned everything - Sora still was what drove him, for better or worse.

This.

Also the Hollow Bastion level in R/R would be nice with Riku failing to save the memory version of Sora from Xehanort's Heartless. Nice little guilt trip for Riku.

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
1) Zexion would still be alive til KH 2.

2) In Re: CoM the voices would be 10 times better(even though that's really not part of the story....)

3) The fighting style would be more like KH 1 and 2.

4) NO MORE CARDS! They suck......

Anagram

Banned
out of the series CoM is probly the only one i wouldn't change.
its my favorite game in the series[so far].

A

Azrael

out of the series CoM is probly the only one i wouldn't change.
its my favorite game in the series[so far].

Doesn't have to be overall, you could diverge on the floor plots.

Like Reverse/Rebirth

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I wanted Luxord to be the Lord of Castle Oblivion while Marluxia met Sora in Port Royale

So that Marluxia could have three lines and next to no character development?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back