• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If xehanort had a "heartless...."

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yuna:)

Shouldn't of the other organization members had a "heartless" as well? You know xehanort's heartless is the Ansem from KH, so isn't it possible for someone such as...Axel or another organation member to have a heartless that had some sort of humen like form like Xehanort's heartless?

(I think someone might of made a simular thread to this....)

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Im pretty sure the organization members like Ienzo, dilan, braig, etc became nobodies via experiment, which is why they don't have heartless.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
They have Heartless, but they are probablly only regular heartless. Xehanort accepted the darkness completely, that's why he had a human like Heartless. When Sora turned into a Heartless, he kept his memories and fought the darkness. That's why he turned into a Shadow, even though he is a Keybearer.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I'd guess, since they were the Org, their Heartless were probablly boss Heartless. But it doesn't really mean anything, unless they have some role in KH3, but I doubt it.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Ansem the Wise addressed this.

One of a few things were listed.

1. They weren't strong enough to create Heartless like Xehanort.
2. They did create them but they were destroyed by Xehanort.
3. They did create them and they went off somewhere.

Pyro

MyInnerFred said:
Ansem the Wise addressed this.

One of a few things were listed.

1. They weren't strong enough to create Heartless like Xehanort.
2. They did create them but they were destroyed by Xehanort.
3. They did create them and they went off somewhere.

thats just saying that they used their own machine to create their own heartless,not the ones created when they became nobodies. when did he say that?

A

Audo

Nomura addressed this better and simply:

"Not really disappear but more like they're somewhere else as normal Heartless. Xehanort was about the only one who was able to keep a human form."

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
well, just imagine if u did fight their heartless?!like if fire lord was axel's heartless and blizzard lord was vexen.and groundshaker was lexaeus.that would be awesome!kurt ziza would be xaldins.the phantom might be vexions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back