• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If Terra is Xehanort/Xenmas how will you feel about the latter now?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
It means that the Lingering Sentiment's identity isn't relevant. The battle could easily be non-canon, it could be something born from Terra but not Terra per se, etc.

Either way the battle doesn't really prove anything.

Kleith

No he didn't say "terra turning evil" is, he said BBS video is, the video where, you know, Terra turns evil (or uses darkness, as you wish) at the end.

There's that on the KHwiki
The time and place of the video were all left ambiguous as well. However, Nomura stated in a Famitsu interview that this video is the non-playable ending of the PSP game, and that the game might take place ten years before the first Kingdom Hearts game.
But since it's been a while ago, I don't find the original.

Vanitas.

I can't deny the possibility of Terra being Xehanort, I just think it's not always good to trust what seems to be obvious, since plot twists aresecondnature to Nomura...
Sometimes the most obvious answer can be overlooked by people who over analyze on the game. Xion wasn't much of a mystery. The information was there as well as here.

"There is no coincidence in fate."

Read that carefully.
It isn't wrong to believe Terra = Xehanort or Master Xehanort = Xehanort because they have similarites with each other.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
As a rule of thumb, the KH wiki shouldn't really be trusted.

Sometimes the most obvious answer can be overlooked by people who over analyze on the game. Xion wasn't much of a mystery. The information was there as well as here.

Read that carefully.
It isn't wrong to believe Terra = Xehanort or Master Xehanort = Xehanort because they have similarites with each other.

I agree.

I mean, yeah, Terra could potentially be a huge red herring, but it's equally likely that he's not. Just look at Roxas pre-KH2.

"omg he can't be sora's nobody it'd be too obvious the answer has to be something much more convoluted that we wouldn't have guessed"

Funny how that turned out.

PrimalDark

Read that carefully.

I know what you mean that's why I'm not against such theories either. You could say I'm neutral :tongue: It's as I already said, it's beacause we miss the most important pieces of the puzzle that we can't find an answer that satisfies us all.

Vanitas.

Of course we figured it out, Nomura showed us Terra turn evil since the beginning...
Are you meaning the KH2FM+ Secret Ending?

If you are talking about the yellow eyes it doesn't prove diddly to be honest. Yellow eyes = close to darkness but people can use darkness for good as some people can use it for evil. Riku in KH2 is the best example.
I mean, yeah, Terra could potentially be a huge red herring, but it's equally likely that he's not. Just look at Roxas pre-KH2.

"omg he can't be sora's nobody it'd be too obvious the answer has to be something much more convoluted that we wouldn't have guessed"

Funny how that turned out.
Exactly.

Kleith

Never seen Riku with Yellow eyes, Yellow eyes have only been demonstrated with people deeply linked to the darkness. So Terra having them implied he was going way down.

Then, well, Roxas is something much more convoluted than "Sora's nobody", when you think about it.

Reading the other person playing with the name Xehanort, I found that funny :

If you form "Earth" with the name, the only letters left are X N O, which could be "nox"

nox in latin : nox noctis f. [night]; meton. , [sleep, darkness, gloom, death]. Abl. form as adv. noctu, [by night].

Since Terra is latin for earth, it's kinda funny. ^_^

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I like what someone said it's like Star Wars Episode 3.

So that means:

Terra: Anakin

Master Xehanort: The Emperor

Aqua: kenobi

ven: idk

Riku & Kairi: Luke & Lela

Sora & Vanitus: Beats me, I'm still new to Star wars

Mickey: Yoda

Well, what do you think? Please no negative comments, when you see Xemnas' weapons, it says star wars.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Are you meaning the KH2FM+ Secret Ending?

If you are talking about the yellow eyes it doesn't prove diddly to be honest. Yellow eyes = close to darkness but people can use darkness for good as some people can use it for evil. Riku in KH2 is the best example.

Doesnt Ansem the wise have yellow eyes?

Vanitas.

Doesnt Ansem the wise have yellow eyes?
Yes, which actually makes sense because Ansem the Wise wandered off the Realm of Light for nearly a decade due to Xemnas banishing him.

Remember that cutscene of Xehanort in KH2 that he was discussing to AtW about the experiments which Ansem forbid? Ansem the Wise had brown eyes in that cutscene.

Though I guess the yellow eyes can also mean their natural eye color for some people but AtW had brown eyes over a decade ago.

devastater147

Riku had yellow eyes too, just never in his orignal appearance. Ansem the wise had them because he used darkness to get of the realm in between or relm of twilight, I don't remeber which one he was in though.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Not when he was himself when he was in his RikuAnsem persona. Honestly I think it would kind of tragic if Terra turns out being Xehanort by some "no other choice/self sacrifice" kind of way. And it would even more sad if he really just wanted to find Aqua and Ven again, but Xemnas is an ass nothing more nothing less.

A

Azrael

It means that the Lingering Sentiment's identity isn't relevant. The battle could easily be non-canon, it could be something born from Terra but not Terra per se, etc.

Either way the battle doesn't really prove anything.

For the time-being it is though i wouldn't pass Nomura to ret-con and make LS Terra's Unversed or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back