• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If nobodies dont truely exist then why...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
If Nobodies dont truely exist then why do they appear before us as somewhat physical beings. Nobodies in general are shadows of their former sevles, an empty shell if you will. To merely exist as a shadow, yet they have no heart so what is it that keeps them going, bound to this world. Is it a selfish desire to become whole, or an undying will that binds them into existance? What makes a nobody unique in the least is that they think freely and posses qualities that diffrentiate from their formerselves. Does a nobody reflect the darkside of a person's heart? If that be so then why is it that they where shunned by both light and dark? Yea it all sounds confusing i know, but some question that where never thought possible are raised by the mere existence of beings such as these.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Its a question of what binds them to existence really. We know what they are but to go even further as to how they think, that seems to be somewhat an impossible task.

sora's_servant

when a person looses their heart a heartless and a nobody is formed.....the heartless roams the world looking for another heart to consume...a nobody resides in the darkness of a persons heart...they are basically opposites of their original being...so they roam the world wanting to be whole instead of half a person

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
sora's_servant said:
when a person looses their heart a heartless and a nobody is formed.....the heartless roams the world looking for another heart to consume...a nobody resides in the darkness of a persons heart...they are basically opposites of their original being...so they roam the world wanting to be whole instead of half a person

Well put, while a heartless loose their minds, and feelings, they tend to go about their desires for hearts recklessly, they hold a power greater than that of a nobody. As for Nobodies, existing only seems to be what they do best. You have to go beyond what you hear word for word quoting to understand why they exist other than to be complete in general. What makes a nobody unfeeling and emotionless is the heart that is lacks yet at the same time they claim to have fake emotions.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
If you want to get logical... It's all total bull.

1. A nobody wouldn't be able to live since it lacks organs. No heart, no blood, doesn't make sense.

2. A nobody is ment to not be able to feel, all they DO is feel in the stupid game. Axel kills himself to save Sora, that is a feeling in itself. He felt the feeling of compasion and didn't want Sora to die. Xenmas wants to be all powerful, he gets mad when Sora gets in his way... You can't have no feelings... It's stupid.

SH_Brat

A Nobody is the soul and body of a person who became a heartless. The soul and memory of their former selves is what keeps them going. The soul is what binds them to this world. The feelings they have are not but a memory. Besides the only ones who can remember what it is like to have a heart are the ones who have maintained their bodily form instead of losing it. A Heartless represent the darkness in ones heart.

sora's_servant

SH_Brat said:
A Nobody is the soul and body of a person who became a heartless. The soul and memory of their former selves is what keeps them going. The soul is what binds them to this world. The feelings they have are not but a memory. Besides the only ones who can remember what it is like to have a heart are the ones who have maintained their bodily form instead of losing it. A Heartless represent the darkness in ones heart.
cool........i agree...........

A

Audo

MyInnerFred said:
If you want to get logical... It's all total bull.

1. A nobody wouldn't be able to live since it lacks organs. No heart, no blood, doesn't make sense.

2. A nobody is ment to not be able to feel, all they DO is feel in the stupid game. Axel kills himself to save Sora, that is a feeling in itself. He felt the feeling of compasion and didn't want Sora to die. Xenmas wants to be all powerful, he gets mad when Sora gets in his way... You can't have no feelings... It's stupid.
Ingeniously well put but i would have to add my own thought to the second one. Just because they dont have a heart doesnt mean they arent connected to their lost heart. The Members that show emotion probably still have the connection and then there are somethat dont have a connection - Xemnas doesn't feel emotion because his heart is gone, destroyed, obliviated, etc.
Just my personal theory (I have more reason to it i just dont want to flood.)
I personally think there is more to Demyx's one line
"We do too have hearts, dont get mad."

A

Audo

Another thing, if memories lay in the heart then how would they even be able to remember?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
sora's_servant said:

Not half a person, more like a negative person.

Ex:

You are the number 7. You become a Nobody. Then you're -7.

Generally nobodies don't become themselves again. If you get your heart taken, the darkness in your heart becomes a heartless. Then your heart fades to darkness. Then if you're strong enough, then your soul becomes a nobody. And your body fades like your heart. Tsuzuku

Twilight

haha funny about the missing organ thing

of course, you know that we don't really feel love in our thumpers. it comes from our minds.

anyways, the "heart" is more a symbol of our emotions etc, it's not the ACTUAL organ lol

and

a "nobody" is just like saying "oh i'm such a loser, im a nobody", it's not literal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back