• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If Master Xehanort is the main villian....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

appleboy82791

Awards
why does everyone always seem to rule out xehanort's keyblade originally belonging, not to the sixth apprentice, but to the master of masters?

You have a good point. I guess it's possible. I'm actually curious now. What makes you think it's the master? And if it is do you have another suggestion on who the 6th apprentice is?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Yeah. You got me on that part. I missed the mark. But I would still bet money that the 6th apprentice is another Xehanort and wields his Keyblade.

While that is possible it isn't very likely. Xehanort would not be so hellbent on learning what happened during and after the Keyblade War if he was somehow around when the original happened, not to mention x[chi] and all the stuff about the Foretellers and the sixth Follower happened several generations ago so far in the past that it should be impossible for Xehanort to be there.

why does everyone always seem to rule out xehanort's keyblade originally belonging, not to the sixth apprentice, but to the master of masters?

This is actually another possibility, that the Foreteller's Keyblades were actually modelled after the Goatblade which served as a template.
This could mean that the Goatblade was the very first man-made Keyblade and the very first attempt to copy the original X-blade, although that would cast the "Master of Masters" in a very suspicious light since the man-made Keyblades in general were created first as weapons of evil designed to conquer the light.

The master of masters should have the first keyblade right?

Possible IF the Goatblade is really the very first Keyblade created and the Grand Master was the one who did that.
So far I don't recall any definite information that tells us that the Grand Master created the very first Keyblades though.

Anagram

Banned

I've been asking that for freakin months.

Sephiroth0812 said:
This could mean that the Goatblade was the very first man-made Keyblade and the very first attempt to copy the original X-blade, although that would cast the "Master of Masters" in a very suspicious light since the man-made Keyblades in general were created first as weapons of evil designed to conquer the light.
Imo he's already highly suspicious. The master is what laid out everything needed to start the war to begin with. His book containing all the prophecies he'd saw, the copies of this book that the five fortellers had, the foretellers themselves, the mysterious 6th student who was given a new name like the rest yet denied a book only to vanish, Chrithie which is made suspicious in Chi several times, the master of masters and his 6th apprentice both disappearing, the mystery of where "lux" is coming from since the heartless guild members fight are illusions, etc.

The keyblades are by far the biggest problem he caused. Whether he made it directly or his students did using different means in the end of either route he was the one that provided a way to make them. Personally I'm more inclined to think he made them or a prototype only for his students to make the mainstream keyblades later.

Suspicious from head to toe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back