• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If KH2 had trophies/achievements

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rascus213

That's the challenge, that's why it's gold.

eh sorta but sorta not, just beat the boss down, go fp, then hit that final strike....
unless you mean he whole fight, thus making it probably impossible(in battle cutscenes, zoom you back out)

Apollo

Silver Member
eh sorta but sorta not, just beat the boss down, go fp, then hit that final strike....
unless you mean he whole fight, thus making it probably impossible(in battle cutscenes, zoom you back out)

I meant the first one, it doesn't matter this just for fun.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yeah, and then you'd have like 500 hours game time.

sassysis10

Maybe they could make an achievement/trophy for only dying under 10 or 15 times throughout the whole game.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Maybe they could make an achievement/trophy for only dying under 10 or 15 times throughout the whole game.

Do you know how easy that is, even not including just having yourself ready to pull out the power plug when the risk of imminent death looms?

Sparks

gone
Yes you do. You have to do all of the paradox cups, and original cups, then practice and maniac mode with phil.

sassysis10

Oh yeah lol. I'm trying to remember everything cause I haven't played KH2 in a while because my little bother scratched up the disc and it won't work.

What about completeing Jiminy's journal...or has that one already been said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back